Alexi's new ESP?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I give you an advice: never suck a dick larger than your head. I tried it once and i nearly died when all the cum shot down my throat.
Last edited by bobvex : Today at 10:22 PM.
I fucking love you bobvex! :worship::worship::worship:
Hahaha!

-Gavin- said:
That'll be great, you can then meet my family and i can introduce them to the cutest and most cuddly angry-fanboy i've ever met :)

Dude, i don't want your respect, nor do i have a reputation here besides one as a "dickhead", and don't threaten me with karate, it's a fucking internet forum :lol:

Cool, so I'll just start calling you dickhead until I visit you and your family and show some bruce lee shit.

"I want some windmilling in! If you got a set of keys on you, stick them in your hand and make them counts!"

[Editing this shit so no-one gets to know about this..] so enjoy your assfucking, at least you don't get any offspring that way.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Yeah, but I'm a bit stressed right now because in just 8 hours I'll find out if I'm becoming a daddy.. so enjoy your assfucking, at least you don't get any offspring that way.

Forum shit aside: congratulations dude. (Providing you want it)

Forum shit included: just stop it dude.

Funny how some people are afraid of not having a baby.. for us it would be a nightmare come true, so no we don't want it, I'd be a dead man..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Funny how some people are afraid of not having a baby.. for us it would be a nightmare come true, so no we don't want it, I'd be a dead man..

Damn man, how come it's an 8hour wait?

it couldnt be that rhoads shape cause Alexi said it would be a completely different design. i dunno, if it sucks ill kill myself. what the fuck is wrong with the ESP AL?

-Gavin- said:
Damn man, how come it's an 8hour wait?

Because my prettier half had a test this morning and it was negative, has been the last three times the test was needed for ensurance.. blah.. :Spin:

Joonas Lehtonen said:

amateur