Alexi's Stolen "Wild Child" Guitar Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rhoads V is extremely balanced also. I know some aren't....like the js30rr. The neck on that thing just plummets. Basically I think the lower tier of the Jackson RR's have bad balance, in my experience. Does anyone else share this opinion?

borissikic said:
this guitar was sold to finnish collector few months ago. it was roope's former guitar and has nothing to do with alexi's wildchild guitar. i don't know if there was another guitar sold.

rlrr_front.jpg

hej, bas ruzno je haha
it is nothing special....yawn

Oh my god, am i the only one that caught that Draznog was using sarcasm. I mean holy shit.

this thread along with those of 100000 others need to be deleted.

I also like pie.

P.S.
yeah, i know Jani's style of playing pisses me off so much, but its actually comfortable to play like that for me sometimes.
his palm is held out far from the neck, kinda wierd.
watch his young guitar video, its probably the cleanest shredding ive ever seen.
Jani = Alexi in my book though,

I think you should all work on your own playing instead of worrying about someone elses, if you dont like it dont listen to it, and untill I hear your albums that are better than the bands everyone talks so much shit about then you can have your own bragging rights

Frozen Heart said:
I think you should all work on your own playing instead of worrying about someone elses, if you dont like it dont listen to it, and untill I hear your albums that are better than the bands everyone talks so much shit about then you can have your own bragging rights
who the fuck are you talking to?

Wings of a dream said:
sorry, i used to love instrumental music, but i guess i grew out of it, it just doesn't do it for me... but vai never did it for me lol...nor satch... the only instrumental music i like currently is buckethead, cuckoo clocks from hell is so bizarre, and population override is so smooth.

Elysian893 said:
sorry, i used to love instrumental music, but i guess i grew out of it, it just doesn't do it for me... but vai never did it for me lol...nor satch... the only instrumental music i like currently is buckethead, cuckoo clocks from hell is so bizarre, and population override is so smooth.

There's no such thing as growing out of Instrumental music, it's not like it's the first step toward listening to music with lyrics.

He has a point. You got bored, but certainly didn't 'grew out' of instrumental music.
Most of the memorable songs ever composed are instrumental, see all classical composers

Status
Not open for further replies.