Alien/UFO's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neith said:
Well as i said 'some of the abductees seem crazy before' not all, just some dont seem to be (excuse the pun) on the planet. that is my opinion on what some people appear to be like. As a mentioned above about the woman being bitten, perhaps it did happen, but she was always seeking attention and making up stories before it happened, so i have less reason to believe what she has to say.

I did not say i had not studied it and i dont see why this has to turn into argumentative slagging matches. i have no desire to get this thread locked (as so many are) but i do not see where your coming from with your posts. yes, there are bizarre and unexplainable things about some of the stories, HENCE WHY I KEEP AN OPEN MIND.
i personally know several people that claim to be abducted yearly, and i believe them, i believe some of the people that that are my close personal freinds are being taken off this planet for a few hours once or twice every single year. does this answer all your questions???

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i personally know several people that claim to be abducted yearly, and i believe them, i believe some of the people that that are my close personal freinds are being taken off this planet for a few hours once or twice every single year. does this answer all your questions???

And how many of them are drug addicts LRD?

speed said:
And how many of them are drug addicts LRD?
i'm not really sure how to respond to this, yeah some my freinds use halucinogenics to look into other dimentions/talk to ghosts, but that's a totally separate group of people than the ones that get abducted. In all my time of researching abductee cases i've never heard of MUFON or any other organized group conclusively verifying any abductees using any recreational drugs other than alchohol and marijuanna prior to the first abduction, although there have been reports of people starting to use extremely heavy drugs after the initial abduction or after a repressed memories coming to the surface where the peope begin using drugs as an admitted coping mechanism to deal with the traumatizing effects of being abducted

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i'm not really sure how to respond to this, yeah some my freinds use halucinogenics to look into other dimentions/talk to ghosts, but that's a totally separate group of people than the ones that get abducted. In all my time of researching abductee cases i've never heard of MUFON or any other organized group conclusively verifying any abductees using any recreational drugs other than alchohol and marijuanna prior to the first abduction, although there have been reports of people starting to use extremely heavy drugs after the initial abduction or after a repressed memories coming to the surface where the peope begin using drugs as an admitted coping mechanism to deal with the traumatizing effects of being abducted
okay I've read this fast, and I don't see how we should even take these people seriously.

aliens abduction... you believe in this? Sorry for being sarcastic, but come on, in all seriousness, it sounds more like some people trying to pass on T.V. than anything else.

AsModEe said:
aliens abduction... you believe in this? Sorry for being sarcastic, but come on, in all seriousness, it sounds more like some people trying to pass on T.V. than anything else.
yeah, it would, but i'm not talking about lime-light obssessors getting on tv or broke people trying to make a quick buck, i'm talking about people where they've only told me and each other because they didn't want the limelight or the money, they want to go about their normal broke lives and they talk to each other to vent their frustrations
you know alchoholics annonymous??? there's actually support groups like that except that they're for alien abductees

I'm actually amazed that such a thing exists. I wouldn't be surprised if it's only in the USA though (I don't want to start a war here)

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i don't know if they're ONLY in the usa but i do know that they're ALL OVER the usa

You definitely run with an interesting crowd LRD. I have never in my life met someone who claimed they were abducted by aliens; of course, I tend to hang out with reasonably intelligent, and psychologically stable people. And you also seem to know alot of pedophiles (alot about pleasuring both nymphettes and sexually curious young bucks), and alot of drug addicts--not to mention your feverish grammatically incorrect posts.

Thus, I think you clearly must be an alien LRD. Its the only possible solution. Are you a grey skin alien, or one of the lighter pale-skinned ones?

speed said:
Thus, I think you clearly must be an alien LRD. Its the only possible solution. Are you a grey skin alien, or one of the lighter pale-skinned ones?

lrd.jpg

Life has to exist elsewhere in the universe, your basic logic and probability will show you this. Out of the millions of plantes that exist it is practically impossible that only earth supports/has supported life

Aliens on planet earth, well i'm not so sure. I find it interesting that the USA has a rate of claimed alien abductions that is considerably higher than any other country in the world. As a consequence i'm just not convinced that everyone in the USA is telling the truth. If aliens visited the world, you would exect their landings to be equally spread across the globe. Or you may expect them to be concentrated in areas of high population or density. You would not expect the majority to be in one country.

Plus i like to think of it this way: If you assume all planets in the universe had the same chance of developing life as each other, you could speculate that earth would be an average example. (of course there is no way to prove this, its just speculation) But i this were the case, then you could also speculate that any planet that had life would be roughly as developed as us here (assuming the laws of physics and biology etc are similar on other planets and lead to similar development rates). If most planest are as developed as earth, and we have not yet left the solar system, you could speculate that toher planets may be in a similar situation. This makes the the idea of aliens visiting here seem unlikely.
Of course such a way of thinking about it depends on whether earth is average in terms of development, or is at the arse end of the scale or the top. Something we will never know.
Hope that made sense!

Lord SteveO said:
Life has to exist elsewhere in the universe, your basic logic and probability will show you this. Out of the millions of plantes that exist it is practically impossible that only earth supports/has supported life

Aliens on planet earth, well i'm not so sure. I find it interesting that the USA has a rate of claimed alien abductions that is considerably higher than any other country in the world. As a consequence i'm just not convinced that everyone in the USA is telling the truth. If aliens visited the world, you would exect their landings to be equally spread across the globe. Or you may expect them to be concentrated in areas of high population or density. You would not expect the majority to be in one country.

Plus i like to think of it this way: If you assume all planets in the universe had the same chance of developing life as each other, you could speculate that earth would be an average example. (of course there is no way to prove this, its just speculation) But i this were the case, then you could also speculate that any planet that had life would be roughly as developed as us here (assuming the laws of physics and biology etc are similar on other planets and lead to similar development rates). If most planest are as developed as earth, and we have not yet left the solar system, you could speculate that toher planets may be in a similar situation. This makes the the idea of aliens visiting here seem unlikely.
Of course such a way of thinking about it depends on whether earth is average in terms of development, or is at the arse end of the scale or the top. Something we will never know.
Hope that made sense!

You are forgetting the scope of time. The universe is old beyond our imaginations, so it is possible to imagine aliens as being millions of years behind earth in terms of evolution and life, or indeed long extinct.

Final_Product said:
You are forgetting the scope of time. The universe is old beyond our imaginations, so it is possible to imagine aliens as being millions of years behind earth in terms of evolution and life, or indeed long extinct.
That's what I was going to say.

Some planets may have developed life much earlier than Earth did and thus, life there could potentially be more advanced than we are today, even if it took the same amount of time.

Some people have even speculated that ther once was a planet between earth and Mars and that our ancestors starseeded this planet as theirs was going to be destroyed. I think that there is some kind of astroid belt between earth and mars? possibly a detroryed planet. I dunno bout that starseed crap, but who knows, anything is possible

AsModEe said:
correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the asteroid belt was beyond Mars, not between Earth and Mars???

Silver Incubus said:
Some people have even speculated that ther once was a planet between earth and Mars and that our ancestors starseeded this planet as theirs was going to be destroyed. I think that there is some kind of astroid belt between earth and mars? possibly a detroryed planet. I dunno bout that starseed crap, but who knows, anything is possible

The sheer timescale we are working upon means almost anything is possible.

Panspermia is the name for the theory that life exists and is distributed throughout the universe in the form of germs or spores. Panspermia would be an excellent name for a band, don't you think?

Perhaps aliens choose people to abduct who are unlikely to be believed. That would be sensible if secrecy is important to them. In that case, drug addicts would be prefered.

Status
Not open for further replies.