Alive Again

After constant harassment of a couple of importers here, I managed to get a couple not so long ago myself...

!:OMG:brilliant! Didn't take it off my CD player at work for at least a week.

Now..if only Nightingale can be added to the Wacken lineup this year:D

I was fortunate enough to have a major Dan fan teach me the ways of Nightingale, Unicorn and others. Alive Again has been one of my favorite albums for months. I keep going back to it all the time. The whole 80's vibe to it yet completely updated is total heaven for me. Great stuff.

And even though I have lived in Arkansas for the last 12 years, and currently live in Tennessee, I too have been to Metal Haven in Chicago. That place is a fucking amazing treasure. Some people are lucky enough to live in Chicago but to have a great emtal store too. *envious*

@Matt - Shame on you! It's funny I called them from here in Tampa FLORIDA to have the cd shipped before Xmas while you have yet to visit. <shakes head> I still have the store flyer that came with the cd: "We carry fuckin' everything except Nu metal!" :)

And for the latest update on this cd, it is still in my rotation, and it still RULES. I hope it's made the guys a reasonable amount of money. Anyone know numbers?

i got Alive Again because it was recommended with a 5 star review on progpower.de along with 12 other cds, and i must say, that Nightingale is quickly becoming one of my favorite albums!!! of all those cds i love this one the most, by a huge margin! i can't stop listening to it, and I'm looking for the other albums as well to get more :)

got it from lasercd.com, pretty good delivery (since you all were talking about that). i wonder how many other US fans there are