All links to photos of Opeth - put them here please!

:OMG: maaan mine is so mediocre compared to everyone else's!

000010.jpg

From Hellfest, Clisson in France. Not going to put the Wacken
one up because it's sooo shoddy :zombie:

Well lads, i have a briliant pic of mik here, it proves he is the mighty one!
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

And i quite like this one!

PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

There 2 pics from the Dublin Vicar St Gig, might i add that thats my paper burger king crown that Mik is wearing :p Theres also plenty more in there of the gig, and some of paradise lost too!

hehe i remeber your crown, i was taking shots from the photo pit @ that gig :) certainly was an awesome performance! quite a few half assed fans there complaining bout not having heard deliverance....fools, ill stick up a photobucket link to mine asap.

mikael50.jpg

Haha nice one man, you prob saw me in the front row so :p i was the one who got miks water the first time :p haha was a great gig, they played deliverance last time, was good to hear demon of the fall! :D

Does anybody has pics of the drums? I've tried to find but I need a good pic and it has to contain only the drums, not Lopez or Axe. Lopez used Premier and Tama Drums, and now Axe uses Dw drums. So, what I need it's a good pic of the drums (It's for a manip so the background has to be easy to erase- Then I'll post the link of the manip here). Sorry and thanks! :)

Ok, I'm editing the post cause, maybe, it's going to be too hard to find the pic of the drum set. I'll make this easier: if u have a pic of a drum head post it here (A drum head of Opeth, of course). Thanks.