All links to photos of Opeth - put them here please!

phagist_ said:
the first one is awesome, where did u get the pick from?

Were you refering to my pictures? If so, thanks :) I got the original picture from the_drip. He's sometimes in the Nevermore forum.

Effigen said:
how do you get such amazing fotos at gigs? if on digital what settings (really want to know!!):D
Canon 300D camera, 50/1.8 lens, and this shot: shutter priority - 1/160 sec, ISO 800 (noise cleaned up with NeatImage in post-processing :) )

Besides, I was lucky as I received a photo pass right before the gig so I could enter the photo pit. It makes a huge difference.. I am inclined to say that anyone can take good photos from the pit.

An old picture of Peter(I think? Could be Mikael) I found on Agathodaimon's site
Opeth.jpg

Godhead's Lament said:
:OMG:

That's it! I'm saving up money and getting a custom Jackson with Opeth on it. My black Jackson seems plain and boring now:erk:

Well don't rip off my entire design! lol. I'd get two, one exactly like that one to put on display, and another one without the logo on it to play.

This is not directly linked to opeth but It's a nice tribute to opeth by the guys in Amon Amarth...just browsing there randomly and found this photo with the title My arse, your face
My-arse-your-face.jpg

oh I haven't noticed Mike's photo with little Melinda in Lady Valerie's sig...
aaaw she's so cute...and looks just like Mike(except the moustache and teeth)

Me and my buddy went to Millvale PA on Feb 18th 2006 to catch Opeth and Dark Tranquility. It was the second time for me to see Opeth on stage. After the concert, we decided its not enough just to see them on stage. So, we waited outside, near their tour bus at -1 degrees Farenheit for 2 hours. Finally it paid off big time. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here they are:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nazgulofmordor/album?.dir=3359&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nazgulofmordor/my_photos

We are two obscure Indians crazy about 'a jaded Swedish band, trying to make money here and there' (The quote is how Mikael announced Opeth once:D ).

For those who missed the Towson, MD posts about this, here's the only decent picture I got of the dude proposing to his girlfriend:

OpethTour06-TowsonMD02.jpg

Special moment.. This was probably the first time something like that happened too! Mike said something like "We're also matchmakers" when the guy was off stage. 'Twas champion.

P.S. She said yes :cry: Probably the biggest cheer of the night :D