All links to photos of Opeth - put them here please!

This is a great idea. I love being able to find a ton of great pics of one of my favorite bands all in one place. I don't have any pics of my own yet but I will after The 26.

Hey,

I took a few pics with my camphone. Not very high quality (it's a camphone), but not too bad.

http://www3.jsbc.cc/gallery/Opeth_2005

I also got a few video snippets, but they're in some horrid 3g2 format that only quicktime will play, and 'gallery' doesn't like the format. I'm trying to find a free way to convert them to divx or xvid, then I'll put those up too.

Heya zortz, I like those pics actually. Especially the Opeth guitar case since I forgot to do that! LOL I want that still. :D

On a side note, I just updated my site now and the San Francisco shots are up. I'm not too happy with them since the lighting was really weird, but some are decent. And I only got to shoot for three songs, so I didn't get a chance to do more or more like the ones I wanted. :( but hope you guys like them anyhow!!! Just follow my banner below or click www.photomistress.com

They look pretty good. Some of them have some odd lighting though, almost like they're being lit from below. Is it me, or do our boys look tired ? I imagine they probably were, combo of jet lag, work visa fiasco, etc. They still put on an awesome show.

Too bad I didn't got to Cryptopsy/Suffocation. I was sick though. Actually, I was sick for Opeth also, but forced myself to go (damn flu thing whatever it is). Glad I did.

drawnopethlogo.jpg