all those happy aboot snow days

Snow days are simply the greatest thing ever. I feel sorry for those in California that haven't experienced the thrill of waking up, turning on the radio, looking outside, hearing that school's been cancelled, and going back to sleep.

buy all the accidents from the 1 1/2 in. we had last week....i love it when it snows it makes for some hella fun driving:heh: ha no rocket scientist around these parts:lol:

Snow days fucking rock. There's just something about them that makes them kick ass... waking up uber early and finding out school is closed, but not being able to go back to sleep, then going downstairs and watching the news people making asses of themselves (around here they always act like it's never snowed before, even though it snows frequently in the winter) and then ending up injured because you fucked around (not literally) in the snow all day and your friends beat the hell out of you and you ran into a tree sledding...

Oh, how I lurve snow.

Originally posted by buzz
buy all the accidents from the 1 1/2 in. we had last week....i love it when it snows it makes for some hella fun driving:heh: ha no rocket scientist around these parts:lol:

I blame the idiot 4WD SUV owners. Morons. Just cuz you've got it locked in 4WD doesn't mean you can drive 75 mph across ice. I love seeing those idiots in the ditch.

Originally posted by FrostGiant
I blame the idiot 4WD SUV owners. Morons. Just cuz you've got it locked in 4WD doesn't mean you can drive 75 mph across ice. I love seeing those idiots in the ditch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HA HELL YES!!!!! great minds think alike eh:D we drive around in my car and slow down and roll the windows down and point an them and laugh:lol: :lol: :lol:---yeah kinda like that

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Snow days fucking rock. There's just something about them that makes them kick ass... waking up uber early and finding out school is closed, but not being able to go back to sleep, then going downstairs and watching the news people making asses of themselves (around here they always act like it's never snowed before, even though it snows frequently in the winter) and then ending up injured because you fucked around (not literally) in the snow all day and your friends beat the hell out of you and you ran into a tree sledding...

Oh, how I lurve snow.
ohhhhhh boy does that take me back to my school days:cool: kinda forgot how cool it felt to have that happen....not often but alas

It don't snow here... ever. Never has, never will. t's 30+ degrees and 80%+ humidity... :eek:

*mumble* damn hot weather.

Trapped>>> you'll look old very soon, the only thing to improve the process would be to move do Darwin. LOL

I hate and have always hated snow. I have never played, and I never knew and never wanted to play with other children. I hate winter. I always thought that I'd move to Sydney, before I found out about some things about myself.

Originally posted by buzz
don't come back here in june whining aboot how you got an extra day of school in summer.......this is how it's been since the early 80's
Yeah,the extra school days in June are the one setback of snow days off from school...especially since I have gym in the last quarter of this year.

We don't get snow here in San Francisco...right now, we've having enough trouble getting it to fucking rain. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS GODDAMN SUN BULLSHIT?!! I WANT COLD, FOG, AND RAIN!!!

Of course, Mr. Trenchcoat is kind of alone in his opinion here, but that's okay - they'll all thank me later after couples start using romantic rain-walks as an excuse to get busy. I wish it DID snow here, though.

Memo to buzz and FrostGiant: SUVs are gaz-guzzling, criminally dangerous, road-blocking Yuppie Panzer Division death machines. Every time I see a jackass in one of those things talking on his cell phone, I start getting homicidal urges. Thankfully, I can just listen to Overkill and Testament and jump around in circles until those go away...but one day, I won't have my discman with me, and there will be one less yuppie on this planet.

-Hates Starbucks, too,
Pyrus

Pyrus if you wasnt cold move to Finland or Canada (eyh). Here the schools are never closed (except summer). Oh how I miss going 2 miles to school again with my bicycle in 15 inch of snow, the cold wind blowing, -20 C ( -4 F, I think) and icicles growing from your face. Now that's brutal.:devil: