All you need to know about Finnish language...

Hey, i am very interested in the Finnish language, and the country itself. Whats a good way to learn practically fluent Finnish? I plan on going to the country one day, and i want to know how to speak it, because it's a beautiful langugae! That english to finnish website is cool, but doesnt really tell how to pronounce...thanks!

Hi everybody! I'm new to this place but I already feel home. I'm not from Finland, but I'm addicted to the music, the country and of course ... the language! (Not that I speak it. Yet. But just you wait and see next year when I've finished school I'll start with a Finnish course).

I already have a dear friend who translates for me, but then, I don't want to ask too much from him and might make use of your generous offer.

Cheers everyone! :)
^^^^^
i feel the same.
im obsessed with all 3 XD

Can you translate this:

"Bodomeita voi piinata omilla kysymyksillään maanantaina 29.1 23:50 SubTVn interaktiivisen Rautaryhmä -ohjelman vieraina.

Jaska esittelee osaamistaan Finnish Metal Expossa Wintersunin Kai Hahdon kanssa Scandinavian Musical Instrumentsin klinikkalavalla 17.2 20:15."

I'm pretty sure it's talking about them being on a Finnish TV show, and about the Jaska/Kai drum clinic, but I'd like to know for sure :p

Can you translate this:

"Bodomeita voi piinata omilla kysymyksillään maanantaina 29.1 23:50 SubTVn interaktiivisen Rautaryhmä -ohjelman vieraina.

Jaska esittelee osaamistaan Finnish Metal Expossa Wintersunin Kai Hahdon kanssa Scandinavian Musical Instrumentsin klinikkalavalla 17.2 20:15."

I'm pretty sure it's talking about them being on a Finnish TV show, and about the Jaska/Kai drum clinic, but I'd like to know for sure :p

That's pretty much what it says. It also says that you can ask your own questions from the guys via SMS during the show.

I watched it and it was pretty funny. There were Alexi and Janne on the studio and they both were pretty drunk, especially Janne :lol: The host of the show brought up the "gay-thing" and, surprise-surprise, they kissed on the show. :lol: They also mentioned that the new album is probably to be released in the beginning of next year and that they will perform in Tuska and Ruisrock festivals in Finland next summer. :)