All you need to know about Finnish language...

From stores it's 18 for beer, cider, wine and other mild liquors (<22%) and 20 years for hard liquors (>22%). And you can get only beer and cider from normal stores everything else is sold only in liquor stores (= Alko).

From stores it's 18 for beer, cider, wine and other mild liquors (<22%) and 20 years for hard liquors (>22%). And you can get only beer and cider from normal stores everything else is sold only in liquor stores (= Alko).

Thanx a lot, some people told me that you can buy beer only if you´re over 21, so I was kinda scared....now I am really looking forward to summer :heh:

how are the prices? I thought in Scandinavian countries alcohol is so expensive

0.33l beer/cider is around 1,50-2&#8364;, 0.5l beer/cider around 2,50-4&#8364; in stores, is that expensive? I really don't know how much they cost in other countries...

0.33l beer/cider is around 1,50-2€, 0.5l beer/cider around 2,50-4€ in stores, is that expensive? I really don't know how much they cost in other countries...

Well in czech republic 0,5 beer costs from 18-22 crowns, which in euros is about 0,8...so it´s kinda expensive....

Thanx a lot, some people told me that you can buy beer only if you´re over 21, so I was kinda scared....now I am really looking forward to summer :heh:

If you are planning to go festivals make sure to check their alcohol related rules before hand. There is lot of festivals that don't allow you to bring any alcohol to festival area, then there is some that allow alcohol only in plastic bottles and so on.

i heard somewhere that all University's in Finland were free, except for futher education (MBA, PHD and so). but on the University Of Tampere website, they are saying something about montly fees. it not very clear :S someone can enlight me please?

If you are planning to go festivals make sure to check their alcohol related rules before hand. There is lot of festivals that don't allow you to bring any alcohol to festival area, then there is some that allow alcohol only in plastic bottles and so on.
Tuska let's you bring almost whatever. They hardly have the time for bag checks anyway!
i heard somewhere that all University's in Finland were free, except for futher education (MBA, PHD and so). but on the University Of Tampere website, they are saying something about montly fees. it not very clear :S someone can enlight me please?

I am in a school to gain student degree so i can go to a university and as far as i've understood it's only the books that cost! In my school now the books cost too so...

^I have three excellent reason for you to come to Tampere: me, zirco and Joonas :D. I studied in Tampere University of Technology.

Tuska let's you bring almost whatever. They hardly have the time for bag checks anyway!
Tuska is one of the few that let you bring your own alcohol, for example Sauna and Ruisrock don't let you to bring any alcohol, any opened bottles, any glass bottles etc. and they do check bags (but not that thoroughly).

^I have three excellent reason for you to come to Tampere: me, zirco and Joonas :D. I studied in Tampere University of Technology.

Tuska is one of the few that let you bring your own alcohol, for example Sauna and Ruisrock don't let you to bring any alcohol, any opened bottles, any glass bottles etc. and they do check bags (but not that thoroughly).

They didn't check mine...only felt the bottom and shook it briefly and i was like o_O and then he was like "hyvä...seuraaava!". Rockperry doesn't let you bring any liquids! They don't actually open the bags though...they just check for pointy/sharp/Hard objects.

Hi.
Could someone translate the text of this song in English, please?
I only know that the title means "Clothes-off" :D

Klamydia - Vaatteet pois

Mitä kaikkee kesäkuumalla voikaan harrastaa?
Voi festareilla sammua ja oksentaa
Vai tahtoisitko hullun lailla rakastuu?
Täyttä ymmärrystä vailla beibi I Love You!(HEI!!)

Joka vittu maari turpaa kii ja pelti kii
kolme pulloo leijonaa ja jokaista vietiin.
Ilmassa outoa taikaa on
niityllä kirmaa raavas mies alaston.

[Kertsi]: Ota vaatteet pois, joku hullu huusi, vaatteet pois oli heitä kuusi
eikä järjissään, takuulla ollut yksikään

Vapautus tekstiilien kahleista
Niin nihkeistä, niin ahdistavista.
Karvainen setä hullun kiilto silmissään
avokämmenellä, häipyy läiskimään!

VAATTEET!

Thank you very much

Hi.
Could someone translate the text of this song in English, please?
I only know that the title means "Clothes-off" :D

Klamydia - Vaatteet pois

Mitä kaikkee kesäkuumalla voikaan harrastaa?
Voi festareilla sammua ja oksentaa
Vai tahtoisitko hullun lailla rakastuu?
Täyttä ymmärrystä vailla beibi I Love You!(HEI!!)

Joka vittu maari turpaa kii ja pelti kii
kolme pulloo leijonaa ja jokaista vietiin.
Ilmassa outoa taikaa on
niityllä kirmaa raavas mies alaston.

Vapautus tekstiilien kahleista
Niin nihkeistä, niin ahdistavista.
Karvainen setä hullun kiilto silmissään
avokämmenellä, häipyy läiskimään!

VAATTEET!

Thank you very much

What everything you could do on hot summer weather?
You can pass out on festivals and vomit
Or would you like to fall in love like crazy?
Without full understanding, ;"babe, I love you!" (HEY!!!)

Every fucking (??? its kind of thing that I can't explain, though its not a real word) shut up , and close your mouth
three bottles of Lion(some kind of beer brand) and we all passed out
Theres odd magic in the air
on field there runs brutal(<--- couldnt figure better word here) man, naked

[Chorus] Take your clothes off, someone mad (person) yelled, clothes off and was there 6 of them, sane propably werent no-one

The release from textile's chains
From so swetty, anguishing(?)
Hairy man with a glow in his eyes of a mad(person)
with a open palm, leaves (to) slapping

[Chorus]

CLOTHES!

Not perfect, because I couldn't find some words up on my wordbook which I don't know and some of the words are simply hard to explain/find a good word for them