Along

Oxiplegatz

Passenger
Oct 22, 2001
Beneath pale sardonic skies
I thnik, if I can drink a bit (maybe a lot) I can imagine Anathema's gig here, in Russia, but not in present condition (as I didn't drink :))

Heavy rain and storm are behind my window. I think, the possibility of me being hit by a lightning is even more than of Anathema's concert in Russia.

My cat lying here even woke up, cause he wants to protest!

I want Anathema, maybe even more than any other thing in my life... :desperate:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I sound convincingly? :D
But I regret, that there's no desperate smile...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, and have you heard about Otto, Metallica (hyper)fan? :)

Originally posted by pagan2002
we'll try dude!

I can't imagine guys from 'Dark City' didn't invite you :)

Yeah, and I have one question: have evergreat (still concerning it your best and best 'for ever and ever and ever ever amen') Transacoustic been played live? And has it been recorded, then? And, if it has been (what is completely unimaginable), where can I get it?

all right, im sober now too: I WANT TO SEE ANATHEMA LIVE!!!!!!!!!DAMMIT, THEYVE BEEN HERE 3 FUCKING TIMES AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM (only on bootlegs- duh)...and my wildest fantasy is to take them, personally, to a bar right before the gig, give them a few acoustic guitars, and watch them do an acoustic live jam...any hope, danny?

Originally posted by Don Corleone
all right, im sober now too: I WANT TO SEE ANATHEMA LIVE!!!!!!!!!DAMMIT, THEYVE BEEN HERE 3 FUCKING TIMES AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM

You can yet regret that you've never seen them, I even can't :) Even fucking bands like Cruachan come here, and who cares that they have audience about 2000 completely crazy people.
And who would care, if Anathema came to Russia? Evereyone would, I should say!..

Originally posted by Oxiplegatz
Ok, guys I now want to ask you another question: what comes in your mind when you hear the word 'Russia'? :D

Mother Russia, Dance of the Tsars (Iron Maiden)
and Poetin with Bush: "hmm what about India & Pakistan"

RED
communism
Stalin
lenin
karl marx
dostoyevski
tolstoi
gogol
czar/tsar
bolshevik
pretty women with white skin and long legs
ballet
snow
moscow
St. petersburg (I'm crazy too see!! )
bad economy
cold war
çernobil / nuclear desaster
anastasia
KALIN KA KALIN KA KA LIN KAMAYA! (very very good song :) :) :) :) )
.. and lots of thing that ý can't remember rigth now...

where are u living in Russia?

Originally posted by without
RED
communism
Stalin
lenin
karl marx
dostoyevski
tolstoi
gogol
czar/tsar
bolshevik
pretty women with white skin and long legs
ballet
snow
moscow
St. petersburg (I'm crazy too see!! )
bad economy
cold war
çernobil / nuclear desaster
anastasia
KALIN KA KALIN KA KA LIN KAMAYA! (very very good song :) :) :) :) )
.. and lots of thing that ý can't remember rigth now...

Ha-ha :lol: I knew that :) I like one of 'The Simpsons' pieces about Lenin and communism and bolshevism.
Actually The Simpsons is very popular here, in Russia. The most popular cartoon I think. South Park holds the second place :)
Many things are popular if you're interested :) "Friends", if take one more serial. Hollywood movies...

Originally posted by without
where are u living in Russia?

Oh, Siberia, city named Krasnoyarsk. One of the biggest cities of Siberia along with Novosibirsk, Omsk.
Krasnoyarsk region is seven-France-size, it's BIG you know!

Yeah, and it's not my cat :) it's a picture made by famous Russian fantasy artist (not known throughout the world) he's living now. And it's his neighbour's cat:)
His site:
http://anry.design.ru

He's a great artist.

And you really should visit St. Petersburg, you're right that you're crazy! I've been there for one week, and wanted to stay for ever :)

Inside Ultimatemetal there was one guy form that city. ChildInFlames. Maybe he still can be found at the In Flames forum. I don't know.