Along

Originally posted by Don Corleone
and my wildest fantasy is to take them, personally, to a bar right before the gig, give them a few acoustic guitars, and watch them do an acoustic live jam...

My wildest fantasy involves Britney Spears, a newspaper, a hot air balloon and some axle grease.... but each to his own.

Originally posted by Oxiplegatz
Ok, guys I now want to ask you another question: what comes in your mind when you hear the word 'Russia'? :D

'War and Peace' because I've nearly finished reading it... I'm getting into Russia at the moment, which is cool because I've never previously been interested.

Originally posted by requiem
My wildest fantasy involves Britney Spears, a newspaper, a hot air balloon and some axle grease.... but each to his own.

:lol: :lol:

nice one,
mehdi

Originally posted by Oxiplegatz
Ok, guys I now want to ask you another question: what comes in your mind when you hear the word 'Russia'? :D

vodka, staline, strange language with reversed letters but beautiful accent, red, communism, snow and coldness, moscow and the church, that silly movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, men kissing other men on the mouth, that video with Metallica playing 'Harverster Of Sorrow' there, unemployed people, tchernobyl, that 'Russians' beautiful song from Sting, etc.

:D

peace,
mehdi

Wow, I see your minds full of stereotypes :) But it should be, probably, casue who would tell you the real situation...

'War and Peace' is great, you should read also 'Anna Karenina' it's even better :)

You guys fun me a lot :D :D :lol:

You forgot Russian classical composers: Tchaikovsky, Musorgsky. Bears, caviar and valenki and samovar

Ha-ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, Siberia, city named Krasnoyarsk. One of the biggest cities of Siberia along with Novosibirsk, Omsk. Krasnoyarsk region is seven-France-size, it's BIG you know!

Since we were doing some brainstorming I'd say: ALEXANDER LEBED!

I once knew a girl from the city of Tomsk, by the way.

Maybe I should go to Moscow some day. I heard that they're thinking about closing the Lenin mausoleum so I should probably hurry up. Riding the transsiberian railway would be cool as well...

russia3.jpg

Originally posted by D Mullholand
gaak! that is not russian, that is out (ukrainian) national Achievement! ignorant bourgeois!! :zombie:

yeah i know but that's what comes to my mind when i think about russia :) wasn't it the question?

peace,
mehdi

do you guys know that -and especially you, Oxiplegatz, that turkey is being invaded by hordes of women to work as protitutes. many claim that they make as much money in one one night here as they would have made in one month in russia? and most of these women are doctors, engineers, etc in russia?

do you guys know that -and especially you, Oxiplegatz, that turkey is being invaded by hordes of women to work as protitutes. many claim that they make as much money in one one night here as they would have made in one month in russia? and most of these women are doctors, engineers, etc in russia?

errr.... actually it came as a surprise for me.
I haven't ever heard about such women, what isn't a surprise, though.
Well, not knowing all aspects of life yet knowing that our people can be very creative in doing money, I can allow this situation be an existing one... It's quite strange, what you've said, Don...

who cares, though :)

i dont agree, oxiplegatz. it hink this is a VERY sad situation for russia...and turkey, too (because of the spreading of STDs). your women are qualified graduates of excellent universities...doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. they dont come to turkey to prostitute for fun. they come here for money - the money that they cant find in russia. they come illegally on ships from the black sea.

your not knowing about this makes me think that the russian media could be hiding this tragedy.

believe me, there are many women like that - and this makes me VERY sad.

i dont agree, oxiplegatz. it hink this is a VERY sad situation for russia...and turkey, too (because of the spreading of STDs). your women are qualified graduates of excellent universities...doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. they dont come to turkey to prostitute for fun. they come here for money - the money that they cant find in russia. they come illegally on ships from the black sea.

your not knowing about this makes me think that the russian media could be hiding this tragedy.

believe me, there are many women like that - and this makes me VERY sad.
a lot of women arrive from Ukraine too... this is a rather big issue here in the press. people here are aware of this.