Alternative Enigma?

EdenKriss

The Beer Hunter
Jun 28, 2002
Denmark
www.edenbeast.dk
Didnt Darren write some lyrics for The silent enigma before he left/was thrown out whatever? There must be some alternative songtitles for the songs we already know then?

Were any demos recorded with Darren ?

as far as I know the lyrics Darren wrote were part of what the silent enigma would have been called 'Rise pantheon Dreams', however, the lyrics and all didnt work out..and darren was released from the band..im pretty sure that NONE of Darren's lyrics are present in the Silent Enigma.

You misunderstand me - I know none of his works are present on the silent enigma.

I was just wondering about the songtitles if the record had been recorded with Darren, and if there were any recordings of the SE-songs with Darren on vocals - that's what I meant.

As far as i know that has become Daz's new project ' Rise Pantheon Dreams' but I've heard he has already given up that project ... born dead ... but maybe it's just a rumour ... Daz or anyone from Anathema or Antimatter can maybe tell us ?

he had some decent titles and lyrics. i remember
wilderness on fire (the silent enigma)
a woman raped (shroud of frost)
cerulean moonlight
i cant remember any more at the moment

What about " A Fine Day to Spend Judgement Day, Singing Alternative Serenades for an Eternity" as the title of the next album? Rolls off the tongue quite well.

Originally posted by Strangelight
Ive got quite a bit of rare stuff. Unreleased tracks, demos, the lot. Not that any of yous are getting then like :)

and what if I offered you mehdi for a whole long sensual night , you'd share the stuff with me ?
he's real man with hairy chest you know ....

Originally posted by Strangelight
Ive got quite a bit of rare stuff. Unreleased tracks, demos, the lot. Not that any of yous are getting then like :)

How about we make a switch then? You can get some very rare rehersal tapes from my band - I get some of your rare stuff?