Am I the only one that likes Across The Rainbow Bridge?

LaSTofTHeViKIngs

Destroyer of the Universe
Sep 4, 2003
I'm just curious cause to me that's one of my favorite AA songs i don't think it's pussy shit at all. it's incredibly well written and played just awesome. I love the guitars in that song. The drummings even better. i don't know how anyone cannot like that song. Please there's gotta be one more person out there that likes this song come on anyone. Anyways I hope AA do it live cause it'd just kik ass too me. hell my friend likes it so come on who else just enjoys Across The Rainbow Bridge?

Oh some like metal websites and someone did on the metal blade records forum. forgot who but ehh Horray someone else who enjoys it lol
Rock on dude.

Brainkisser said:
It's probably my least favorite track from Vs the World, but it's still good.

u have to admit though the drumming was well written for song plus I like the way Johan did the vocals for it. but yeah lol i'm sure everyones favorite on Vs the World is Death in Fire. They should have made a video for Death in Fire i would have liked to see one oh well.

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
u have to admit though the drumming was well written for song plus I like the way Johan did the vocals for it. but yeah lol i'm sure everyones favorite on Vs the World is Death in Fire. They should have made a video for Death in Fire i would have liked to see one oh well.

In fact, I believe they are. Some videoclips from different festivals (Wacken '02, among others) accompanied by the CD-track if my memory serves me.

:)

Actually I like all their songs. The singing is just brutal and amazing, the drumming is just nuts and the guitars are insane also. The skill and talent there is just wild, I really can't wait to see them when they come around my area on Oct. 16th.
One of my fav AA tunes is an older one, (forget which release it's off of though) Bastards of a Lying Breed. If you haven't heard it, I'd check it out for sure. He's singing kinda pissed off in Death In Fire, but in this one he's really not taking any shit from anyone, hehe.

Death In Fire is one my least favourites to be honest.

For The Stabwounds..., Thousand Years Of Oppression, Down The Slopes Of Death, Vs. The World, And Soon The World Will Cease To Be are all better, in my opinion.

Across The Rainbow Bridge is a great song too I would say.

Across the Rainbow Bridge is one of my favourites on Vs The World. The title track is actually one of my least favourites....i'm not sure why everyone likes it so much, but yars, Death in Fire is amazing.

my favourite track though from VTW and my favourite AA track, and also my favourite metal song ever, is ...And Soon The World Will Cease To Be.

Best metal song ever written!

Across the Rainbow Bridge is one of my favourites on Vs The World. The title track is actually one of my least favourites....i'm not sure why everyone likes it so much, but yars, Death in Fire is amazing.
well you listen to mudvayne so you obviously dont know how to tell what good music is. thats probably why you dont like vs. the world

I dont listen to mudvayne and I like across the rainbow bridge, so does that mean I dont know what good music is? my fav bands are

Cannibal Corpse
Amon Amarth
Bolt Thrower
Death
Napalm Death
Hate Eternal
Monstrosity

ASSASSIN651 said:
I dont listen to mudvayne and I like across the rainbow bridge, so does that mean I dont know what good music is? my fav bands are

Cannibal Corpse
Amon Amarth
Bolt Thrower
Death
Napalm Death
Hate Eternal
Monstrosity

ASSASSIN651>sculptedcold

what the hell is your problem sculptedcold perhaps you should listen to it for about three more years and find that the way to good music isnt blast beats and hopelessly terrible funk incorperation. futhermore that REAL bands are not found on mtv2 regularly.. perhaps one day you will find that music real honest music is something that you love not something that you do to feel cool.. perhaps mudvayne is difrently viewed in scotland but over here they are one of the most popular and over rated bands ever..