Am I the only one that likes Across The Rainbow Bridge?

Ok, this is for all you ignorant fuckers who are judging by face value and just won't leave it alone.

Some of my favourite bands (besides mudvayne) are;

Avulsed
Soilwork
Siksakubur
Debodified
Cephalic Carnage
Sepsism
December Wolves
Bolt Thrower
Amon Amarth
Neuraxis
Circle of Dead Children
Opeth
Skyfire
Gorguts
Rotting Christ
Krisiun
Psycroptic
Absu
Alienation Mental
Melechesh
Blood Red Throne
Emperor
Beyond The Embrace
Nightside

I didn't want to do that but some of you seem to think everyone's as one-dimensional as yourselves, now get off my fucking case.

although my personal favorite song on versus the world is down the slopes of death, i would never dare to say that i dont love across the rainbow bridge. it is more than just a great song, it is also a prime example of how amon amarth is not stuck writing the same songs over and over the same way all too many bands do. how anybody could say that across the rainbow bridge is a bad song is far beyond me. and i would like to give a big fuck you to he who says otherwise. with that said i congragulate all who choose to realize that as awsome as death in fire is, songs don't always have to be insane to be great pieces of music and i guarantee that AA wouldn't have written the song if they thought it sucked. They're too damn good to do that.

I agree with the guy who sited down the slopes of death as his favorite track on vs the world. death in fire tears ass and does make a close second, but down the slopes of death is heavier, darker, more melodic, and unlike death in fire, there is more to it than guitar. needless to say johans voice is always terrifyingly monsterous, but on down the slopes of death he topped himself in every way possible. the only thing that death in fire really has over down th slopes of death is the solo. i love solo's and i think that adding one in would really be the only way to improve on the mastery of down the slopes of death. I know it seems like i'm downing on death in fire, but i'm really not. I love the song about as much as anyone else, its just that i like down the slopes of death a bit more, thats all.