America's Folly

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
EXACTLY
SOME TIMES THIS FORUM SEEMS TO BE A BIT STUPID

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Curran said:
Misinformation, lies and propaganda are the Machine's methods of communication.

No country is perfect. In addition, I think it's safe to say that no country tells the whole truth. Because we are all human.
Damn the devil, damn the devil. damn damn damn.

Curran said:
did you know that most of the Iraq generals are actually christains!!!!!! they hate musslims. how could they be in league with the monsters who destroyed the world trade center. THEY HATE EACH OTHER. funny how we have christains killing christians again(another holy war it looks to me)

This is saddening me! Perverting everything jesus taught..but I better don't say anything, I get bashed due to my not-anti-religion opinion :(
FUCKING CRAP!

Tee said:
sweet soul sister for you... for the memories past...

tam_agi.jpg

(exclude me, of course...I'm neither sweet nor sister...)

i swear, the one on the right looks really familiar to me, but on the other hand ive never been to croatia

then again, the one on the right has never been to Croatia, either. :lol: she's from Hungary.....

it was a waste to let this thread die, so..... peewee.... :err:

>so..... peewee.... :err:

did any of you ever watch peewee's playhouse? i watched that when i was a little yetti and thought that was one of the greatest shows ever. it came on tv awhile back and i was like, this is the stupidest shit ive ever seen in my entire life! how the fuck did i watch this?

The United States govenment, my government, is committed to folly. It is an arrogant Machine bent on creating chaos in the effort to mold order on its terms. Misinformation, lies and propaganda are the Machine's methods of communication. It is not a representative government. Instead, it is driven by minority idealism. Be free to speak to a deaf Government; be free to speak to powerless representatives. Be restless, be frustrated, be angry, and be prepared. It is only getting uglier; the deathtoll is rising Be liberated from limb, be liberated from family and be liberated from life. This Machine is alive and hungry.

Very poetic. I'm sure all the leftist sheep just love this shit.

As fitting to the standard agenda, we have a nice list of complaints and grievances, yet no solutions anywhere in sight. Not for Iraq, not for terrorism, not for anything.

Unfortunately, I've been suckered into giving a shit about what Aggression Core's guitarist thinks about his country, which can't be all that bad if he's still living here. Aggression Core ... does that name make anyone else want to puke and shit at the same time? :erk: