Americas revenge

Narcotic

New Metal Member
Sep 3, 2001
GREECE
Visit site
ARE YOU HAPPY FOR THIS REVENGE ? ARE YOU HAPPY FOR THE START OF THE END ? YES YOU ARE LITTLE PATHETIC PEOPLE THERE IS THE COUNTRY WHERE THE FUCKING MEDIA MACHINE FEED POISON IN YOUR USELESS MINDS !!!! YOU ARE NARCOTIC.. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.... YOU START YOU OWN WAY TO DEATH.... AND REMEMBER ME .... USA WILL DESTROY ITSELF.....
BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY SAY...... YOU ARE SO PATHETIC........

hey man i m not pissed off. I just think that it doesnt make any sense to have more dead people in this world. And remember that war can destroy everything on that.

Hello SteelBook (ledmag)...
Some people are odd... arguing war and politics.
While all of you argue what's right and wrong, all I worry about is if I mowed the lawn too high (I didn't) hehehehe.

On a different note, yes I do contradict myself often, and it's intentional... I like to see how many people take me seriously. :)

Dragon and I never had friction... it was LSDPhilosophy on a minor note, and trapped...
I just stay away from Religion now and I have no problem with either, strangely.

Jody lightened up, did she?
A sense of humor keeps you sane, kids.
I'm not in any way sane, i'm nuts, but hey, it's fun to be crazy :)

heya
u should watch how these greeks drive! i´ve spent some time in greece on vacation ... man, they´re crazy drivers ... sure as hell!
so never wonder bout their reactions to other matters ... they´re different :lol:

if we dont handle this situation by removing bin Laden, then they will think america just wont respond and they will donit again and again, until our free country is no more, then they will go after any other country that embraces freedom and take them out too.....we're not having that.
They kill in the name of their god? I though 'god' said 'thou shalt not kill' he didnt say ''thou shalt not kill unless its in my name, or americans" if that was the case, ever psycho in the world could kill whoever they want and use "god told me to do it" as a defense!
what kind of 'Holy Man' has an AK-47 hanging from his countrys flag?
hasn't Greece ever suffered a terrorist attack?

Originally posted by Unregistered
if we dont handle this situation by removing bin Laden, then they will think america just wont respond and they will donit again and again, until our free country is no more, then they will go after any other country that embraces freedom and take them out too.....we're not having that.
They kill in the name of their god? I though 'god' said 'thou shalt not kill' he didnt say ''thou shalt not kill unless its in my name, or americans" if that was the case, ever psycho in the world could kill whoever they want and use "god told me to do it" as a defense!
what kind of 'Holy Man' has an AK-47 hanging from his countrys flag?
hasn't Greece ever suffered a terrorist attack?

Wanna know ? Yes Greece has suffered many times terrorist attack but sure we know that they are people set by the goverment (i guess) because they are never found. ok now ?

sent by your own government? that is terrible... but the US has never found bin Laden(yet) and yet we know he is a terrorist, and that he has attacked the US, its embassys and other things before, many times, what if we found that he had been responsible for the attacks on your country and many other countries, as suspected, would you then deem it necessary to eliminate all terrorism? then would it be time for action?

do the Greek people feel hatred toawrds america? if so, why?

Did you know that Bin Laden was trained and armed by your government?That is,when Afghanistan was at war with Russia.Then he was good,now he is the Antichrist.Strange shit...
BTW if you want to know what else could be done,you could just stop fucking other countries for your gain.Then terrorism would be much easier to handle because there wouldn't be much anger towards the US,therefore much less terrorists.