Amon Amarth Video For Download

haha, the show was filmed in Virginia... and most people here have short hair. For a matter of a fact, I shave my head close to the skin.. I can't stand long hair... doesn't look right on my big fat head. hehe

Don't have either service bro, I only have AIM. My screen name there is "Teamwinfan" if anyone want to talk to me about anything. Still need someone willing to host another video before I can go post another one. -n8

EvilN8, I just showed the vid to my sister, and I have to say: direct hit, man:)THX!;)

First she imagined Johan H. as a pissed gorilla jumping up and down on stage, now he's a pissed gorilla with rotating hair in 360 degrees:)

great recording, too bad that crowd fucking sucks! thank you

You also have to remember that on this tour, many people that bought their tickets came to see Marduk, only to find out that they were not there.. I on the other hand was there for Amon Amarth, and my friend's band that was opening. In all honesty, I don't really see much "pit action" at metal shows here. Usually, just like Tomasz said, you just see everyone standing there, usually with their arms crossed. -n8

Typicall, there is never any medium in states :lol:

Thats funny because a friend of mine told me exactly the same.
He took part at a school exchange with the US und he said that there were actually either good looking girls or ugly ones 8) no medium :p

For those of you who don't want to/can't download a 55Mb movie, I made a quick MP3 of this video. I hope you don't mind EvilN8...the movie friggin' rocked!!! Let me know...

Like the movie, this will only be up for a short while. I don't suspect you guys will crash my server...but only time will tell.

AA *RULED* at the Metal Gods show in NYC on Saturday...so here you go. It's only 128kbps, for the sake of size.

http://www.godflesh.com/downloads/sounds/8hooves.zip

Enjoy!!!

-slateman.

Na, I don't care at all about the MP3. I might do one more video to post online, but I haven't decided. I'm a bastard, :) If anyone has an extra copy of the Versus the World 2 CD "Viking Edition" they'd like to trade for a copy of this show on DVD, hit me up, I need it and I'm too poor to buy the damn thing. Thanks- n8