Amorphis Gigs

Whehee, FINALLY Turku-gig! And what's best, in Logomo! It's always +10€ to the ticket price when talking about Logomo, but the sounds are SO much better in there, than f.ex. in Klubi.

:headbang: for the gig
:worship: to Seppo who organize this, I think.

The sound was nice at Logomo last year, but to be honest, I prefer Klubi for its more intimate atmosphere. Well, maybe I should go to Vaasa, Hullu Pullo is about as intimate as it gets ;)

I guess it's not the same hall than last time. If it is the one I believe, it's a bit smaller one and more like gig place, no seats there. However, Klubi is still more intimate.

Should I get you a ticket? ;)

Haha, maybe.
I'd love to say "yes", but from this point in time, I have no idea.
University life eats helluva lot of my time, and as evident, really likes to throw around exams just in time when there are great gigs.
If I'm lucky enough, I'll come around.

Will pray to the gods in meantime, and keep you posted. :kickass:

Wouldn't have expected that my first 2014 concert to buy tickets for would be an opera festival. Although I went to the opera a lot when I was young. Maybe I've come full Circle, but I hope said concert will be more, like, total Eclipse. ;)

That Olavinlinna gig would be awesome and something very special, but I'm afraid I can't make it. :(
But I just realized that the Logomo gig is Kalevala Day. :)

Looks like the band is about to get hit by a severe storm in the Wednesday-Thursday timeframe. Hurricane force winds are forecast over the North Sea - let's hope they'll be safe and the show in Odense, Denmark will not get cancelled!

Felt the same worry when they flew back from Hong Kong at the end of October. Glad they're travelling overland this time, hopefully that storm will be over by the time they continue to Sweden. That bridge is scary enough even without any wind. What's with the shitty weather lately anyway? :/

Glad they're travelling overland this time, hopefully that storm will be over by the time they continue to Sweden. That bridge is scary enough even without any wind. What's with the shitty weather lately anyway? :/
Don't know if traveling on land is much better because the temperature might drop below zero, combined with a possibility of sustained wind around 20 meters per second even on land areas. This one is also predicted to last longer than the October storm because the system doesn't travel east as quickly.

The amount of storms is indeed getting higher, but there was even more of them in the early 90s.

Update: The band has arrived safely in Odense and the concert will be held as planned. Now they just have to make sure their bus is safe from uprooted trees...

Update 2: Tomi K wondered on Facebook if they will be able to cross the Öresund bridge between Copenhagen and Malmö overnight. Right now it doesn't look promising as the bridge is closed, and officials estimate the bridge to open at 8:00 tomorrow morning. This means the Gothenburg show is in danger.

Live in Belgrade, March 19.

I pray to Ukko, Odin, Perun, Quorthon and everybody else that my Uni has mercy to let me go to Belgrade or Sofia once Amo hits them.

If you're coming to Sofia, you gotta let me know somewhat in advance, because there will be only 600 tickets. And the sale starts tomorrow.
I'm not saying that you gotta tell me tomorrow, or anything, but don't leave it for the last moment.

If you're coming to Sofia, you gotta let me know somewhat in advance, because there will be only 600 tickets. And the sale starts tomorrow.
I'm not saying that you gotta tell me tomorrow, or anything, but don't leave it for the last moment.

What? 600?
Oh crap.
I don't think I can tell you before late January/February, since I don't know my schedule for the next semester. I guess Sofia is probably out of the picture then, and I don't want you to have problems because of me.

Fuck.

I hope the place in Belgrade has more tickets, though I don't see many people coming if the ticket is 15 euros or more.
When you find out how much the ticket is, please let me know. I hope it's going to be sold through eventim.