Amorphis Gigs

The partial show is now viewable after all, but alas, only in Finland. It includes Narrow Path, Hopeless Days, Into Hiding and a short interview. Plus glimpses of Tiiti, yours truly and the ferry to Sweden. ;)

Edit: two of them are now on youtube, watch them before someone raises a copyright issue ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
someone will have to change avatar and that will be me,respecting the old member!:)
Don't worry, Brother! I have already fixed it! Your image is also my fave from "Circle", and yes, also bought the girlieshirt :) So my avatar was changed for the pic of my plush toy, a lovely blackbird.
Back on topic, unfortunately, had to miss Tuska due to work issues, boss has anticipated holidays and I couldn't get cheaper flights :( so my next Amogig is just Lisbon, 15th November.

If someone finds it as a rec, it would be lovely to post it here. I was not at home at the time, and skipped the gig. :( Acoustic ones are _so_ good!

Started watching it in bed, on the phone. Having had one too many beers and being tired, I fell asleep with the phone in hand and woke up hours later when the phone fell on the floor.
Hopefully it will turn up on YouTube fairly soon.

Finally had the time to watch the Ruisrock show. Besides seeing some forum folks in the front row, I remembered how nice the beach stage is - passing ferries, mini tsumanis, Turku and all :D
Now off to tonight's Wacken stream!

Here's the Amo show - no info on the page for how long it's gonna be online, but at least it's the TV station's official page and apparently without country restrictions. :)

EDIT: now it seems to have disappeared from the NDR page (weird, given that fellow King Foo/Nuclear Blast artists Sonata A are still featured... does that indicate plans for a DVD release? Would kinda fit the speculation put forth elsewhere regarding a Circle Tour Edition with bonus features... :p ), let's see how long this one lasts...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jee!
For the first time ever I had an interest to learn how to hook up our secondary laptop to the television. :D

edit: Koippari's new guitar is awesome <3

Koippari's new guitar is awesome <3
I love it! That maple one in particular I mean, although the black one is nice too.
Here's a few pics of them both, forgot to post the link earlier...

260713Tomi2.jpg

Here's the Amo show - no info on the page for how long it's gonna be online, but at least it's the TV station's official page and apparently without country restrictions. :)

EDIT: now it seems to have disappeared from the NDR page (weird, given that fellow King Foo/Nuclear Blast artists Sonata A are still featured... does that indicate plans for a DVD release? Would kinda fit the speculation put forth elsewhere regarding a Circle Tour Edition with bonus features... :p ), let's see how long this one lasts...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu3ApUpwHmo

I'm watching it right now on the NDR page. But it seems it is so only because I opened the link this morning, left the tab open and left for work.
Anyway...
I DO <3 THE INTRO!