An idea...Forum Vocal Competition....(ignore this if your going to bash me)

Good or Bad Idea...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
What is that supposed to mean?

well... spritis... spirits... the mix up made you look dyslexic...
illegal to use lyrics or not... you were all uppity about that... if you really wanted to be anal... you would have these " funny little things before and after the lyric...
whatever... it doesn't matter... the point is... now it's spirits and it makes more sense...

OnceSealedInBlood said:
On internet forums and stuff yeah. Your not one to talk...a sentence starts with a capital letter you sped...

i dont give a shit about my grammar. yours is just so bad it makes you seem like a grade-school teenie bopper who failed english because you spend more time snorting crack then you do taking care of your child.

(this was probably my stupidest post ever.....)

DemonsAndLies666 said:
i dont give a shit about my grammar. yours is just so bad it makes you seem like a grade-school teenie bopper who failed english because you spend more time snorting crack then you do taking care of your child.

Oh yes...because you know how its just so easy to tell someone snorts crack based on their grammar....over the internet...And yes, that was the stupidest post ever...It would be best if you just shut up now...Hang your head in shame for that post...

(this was probably my stupidest post ever.....)

Oh yes...because you know how its just so easy to tell someone snorts crack based on their grammar....over the internet...And yes, that was the stupidest post ever...It would be best if you just shut up now...Hang your head in shame for that post...

OnceSealedInBlood said:
2 L's in totally there big guy...And appology rejected....

For [explitive deleted]'s sake if you are going to bash someone about their spelling please don't incorrectly spell apology.

OnceSealedInBlood said:
typo...i propose a type off...or a spelling test of some sort...

Lol, it is okay man. No need to get defensive. I was just trying to say that arguing about spelling, grammar and shit is dumb. Everyone makes mistakes, no need to troll.

Hoo! but... What is that post ?? It's for Fucking Other people?? ...
Go to Cob's Forum fucking idiots. - without offending -

...And I'm Spanish sorry for my english,the education here is a shit. :Smug:

Finktron said:
Lol, it is okay man. No need to get defensive. I was just trying to say that arguing about spelling, grammar and shit is dumb. Everyone makes mistakes, no need to troll.

But I like to troll...And yes, this thread is stupid...it would be best if the moderator dude just locked this up...

Status
Not open for further replies.