An idea...Forum Vocal Competition....(ignore this if your going to bash me)

Good or Bad Idea...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
víkingr said:
Judging by your nickname you must be 13, showing your affection for the band by calling yourself like one of their songs. Like the kids over at the Britney Spears or whatever forum. I'm sure you're one of those who goes and asks the bandmembers for autographs and totally starts screaming and passing out when seeing them :).

Hey man..I resent that...I'm going on 16, although I have the mentality of a 5 year old...i'm not even completely sure what resent means....And nice burns too...

Interessant....
Who the hell cares if the sentence starts with a capital letter? And your grammar really is horrible, even for someone like me, who lives in Switzerland and only speaks German all day. You can't even put a sentence together without at least a few mistakes...

víkingr said:
Interessant....
Who the hell cares if the sentence starts with a capital letter? And your grammar really is horrible, even for someone like me, who lives in Switzerland and only speaks German all day. You can't even put a sentence together without at least a few mistakes...

My grammar is horrible? If you want me to start using punctuation and proper tense/verb and stuff agreement, just say so. I actually have pretty good grammar. I just don't see why I should have to type so anally...<Like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.