An important question.

TB666

Aug 16, 2003
Malmö, Sweden
Visit site
Too those that have followed the Well thread I have found the girl's telephone number(I looked it up in the phonebook) and I want to call her to ask her if she wants to meet me.
But I feel like I'm trespassing.
I have never met her in real-life and maybe she doesn't want to meet me.
But is it trespassing ??
Please discuse.

hmm....i read the Well thread....you shouldn't call her, you never know how she will take it. If you want to ask her to meet her just ask her through net and then ask her phone number.

Looking up the phone book for a number is not a crime. If the people really wanted to stay hidden, they would have made it a private number.

That aside, I can't see anything wrong with ringing someone to have an honest conversation with them.

It's your call as to whether you do it or not.

I think you should ask her first if she'd like you to call her and if she says yes ask her for her phone number;she might feel you are a stalker if you suddenly call.

hmm...that doesn't make things any easier...if i were you, i would be patient and wait until she reads the PM. If you wait for a long (it's up to you what you consider long), then probably send her an e-mail (if you have her e-mail address), and if you don't have it, then when she gets online tell her that you have sent her a PM. I cannot think of anything else right now that could work. But again, I think you should probably suggest her to install msn or icq so that you have the chance to talk to each other more so it would be easier for you to ask her out and the chances that she would take it well are bigger. *is not sure how much you've talked over the net and how your relationship over the net is*