"Analt"?

Traveler

Leaves of Autumn
May 25, 2001
Istanbul,Turkey
www.geocities.com
Hi people;

Today I went to the Dark Tranquility signing session (they're going to play here tomorrow) and Mikael signed my booklet of "Haven". The queer thing is that he wrote something like "analt" after his signature. When I asked him what that means, he smiled and said "Look it up!". Does anybody know what that means? Maybe it's a swedish word...

BTW: Does anybody know what songs DT plays in live concerts?

Originally posted by Traveler

BTW: Does anybody know what songs DT plays in live concerts?

Dunno what they play nowadays. But I believe there are rather many songs that were played on the Haven-tour, like: The Wonders at Your Feet, Indifferent Suns, Haven, UnDo Control, Sun Fired Blanks, Hedon, Punish My Heaven, etc.

And please, after the show, tell us what they played - either here or at the official DT page: www.darktranquillity.com

-Villain

To us non-swedes, "anally" or "anal sex" after someone's name doesn't make too much sense. What was Mikael's point in writing this? Is there some joke I'm not getting? I'm sure there is cuz Mikael is a smart fucker and I don't think he ever write something pointless and stupid.

What the fuck?

Satori

Smart fuckers often like to write less smart stuff.....on my "Crimson" CD, Andreas Axellson (Edge of Sanity) wrote some stuff too, 666 and some stuff. And Aaron in My Dying Bride wrote something about drinking too much beer and stuff on my "The Angel and the Dark River" CD.

Hi guys;

The concert ended app. 2 hours ago and now I'm sitting in my room, trying to remember the best moments. The concert was really great and the bands performance was extraordinary; the only bad things about the concert is a BIG lack of air circulation (after the first song sweat was dripping from the tip of my NOSE!)
and a sound quality which was below average. But the group was very friendly and energetic and we all felt like we were in another world during the show. The great thing was that Michael Nicklassson played the drums in the last song, Zodiakyl Light. Mikael said that we won't be able to see it anywere else. He is really a nice person. I can safely say that it was a very satisfying experience.

The tracklisting is (give or take 1 to 2 tracks): The Wonders at Your Feet, UnDo Control, Indifferent Suns, Feast of Burden (*2), Haven, Lethe, Zodiakjl Light, Hedon, Rundown and The Sun Fired Banks...

Morgana: If you don't tell me what the joke is all about right now, I'm going to explode...!

Thanks for the info!

By the way, could you tell some of your countrymen (I believe they are from the same area) to start using english on the Dark Tranquillity forum. It is a bit irritating to read new threads once and again written in some weird language. Not that it were TOO harmful or anything - I just would like to discuss with all the people there and if we don't have a common language, discussion becomes impossible.

-Villain

I'm with you, Lina, no one brags about knowing something to everyone, and then doesn't tell just because he/she doesn't feel like it...unless he/she is bluffing...so out with it, Morgana!

Villain: Unfortnately, I'm not amember of the Dark Tranquility forum. But I'm sure they'll accept to speak english if you tell them why you think it's wrong to speak another language on an international forum.