And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

No Sunday Night Game today?

DENVER V GREEN-BAY MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, next week.........
Pats Vs. Indy

Place your bets NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBC did the game in London, thats why there was no game last night.
I hate both teams but i picking the Colts...... Sorry T Man I hope the Brady get Sacked numerous times!!!!!

Damn, Another Banner day for the Raiders and the Fins and the Rams and the niners.......

2-14 again this year. Is it time for the Raiders to bring JaMarcus out? Wait, can the O-line stop anyone? Gallery and Sims????
14 penalties for the Raiders no touchdowns. If they put him in will they even have a receiver that can run down the field to catch the ball? Aughhhhhhh!!!! Charlie Brown You BLOCKHEAD!!!!!!!!

Raiders will do better, like you said the O line needs to protect all the time,and
if you put JaMarcus he will get killed, it will get better for the Raiders next week

Hey T-man ready for the sunday showdown????, man i hope you get some competition i think even the Pats get bored by now, it's like practice almost, i hope we have a spectacular game not like the one with the Chargers, good luck T-man!!!:kickass:

Sorry T Man I hope the Brady get Sacked numerous times!!!!!
No need to apologize Thraxx bro.. You can hope all you want.. I'm sure the Cowboys fan was hoping we didn't walk into Texas Stadium and kick their asses.. But when the hope fades and reality rears it's ugly head the last undefeated team will be the Pats!!!

And this game will be along the same lines as all the others N.E. have played this year... The Colts "D" is not good enough to stop the Patriot offense!! Peroid. The 72 Dolphins might live a few years longer than expected because they have smoked their last cigars and drank their last glasses of champagne in regards to this whole "Only undefeated team" noise..

And when the playoffs start, the road to the Super Bowl will run through N.E.

Hey T-man ready for the sunday showdown????, man i hope you get some competition i think even the Pats get bored by now, it's like practice almost, i hope we have a spectacular game not like the one with the Chargers, good luck T-man!!!:kickass:
Thanks bro!! Hopefully with the Chargers on the rise by the time Wildcard Weekend and the playoffs start there will be some awesome games..

Thanks bro!! Hopefully with the Chargers on the rise by the time Wildcard Weekend and the playoffs start there will be some awesome games..

I hope that the Raiders who play them on the 12/30/07 knock them out of the Playoffs!!!!

I hope that the Raiders who play them on the 12/30/07 knock them out of the Playoffs!!!!

:lol: To start we don't even know if the Chargers will even make it :lol: besides 8-9 more games to go Thraxx so the Raiders might even win 2 or 3 more games and make it a better season, and the Chargers are getting a little better not much but up a notch at least :kickass:

the Chargers are getting a little better not much but up a notch at least :kickass:

It seems to me like they've hit their stride... And with this as a remaining schedule if they win 7 out of their last 9 that should probably be good enough to earn a wild card berth.

It's only out of respect for you Flavio that I'm not ripping them right now!! You're always really cool when it comes to other peoples teams....But let me just say I think Tomlinson has the biggest mouth in the NFL!!! And when it comes to talking about the Pats he should keep it shut!!! Or endure the consquences.

at Minnesota - W

Indianapolis - ?

at Jacksonville - L

Baltimore - W

at Kansas City - W

at Tennessee - W

Detroit - W

Denver - W

at Oakland - W

(The above results are soley based on opinion!!
T-man cannot be held responsible for incorrect picks)

I was a huge Tomlinson fan, but i'm a realistic fan too, and when he opened his fucking mouth it ruined it for me, i feel bad for him, no need for things like that, you lost and fuck it take it as a man no ifs or buts!!!
I always enjoy competiton, i'd rather see a close game to keep me in it, than see a team get destructed to shame, i'm really looking fwd to the NE vs IND game it will be the most watched game and i really hope we get a real treat!!!

To chime in, I don't like him either!
I guess it's unanimous then because after mouthing off numerous times about the Pats I don't like him either!!!

That being said.... It doesn't affect the fact that I really enjoying watching
Antonio Gates, who sooner than later will break most if not all of the TE records. And Shawne Merriman who plays LB with bad intentions on every play!!

I do think the Chargers will make the playoffs.. Based on the fact that after N.E., Indy & maybe the Steelers the rest of the AFC is up for grabs...
The Broncos are making sure they miss the post season with their horrible play... The Bengals are going nowhere fast!! And the Ravens just don't have enough offense.

In all honesty.. The Chargers will probably end up winning the AFC West.
It's not that big of a stretch, they have the same record as the Chiefs at 4-3
but are in 2nd place in the division due to their loss to the Chiefs in week 4.
They're either the 3rd or 4th best team in the AFC depending on where you place the Steelers.

My dark horse playoff spoiler in the AFC is the Jaguars.. They'll have to be a wild card since Indy will win that division but they have pretty good balance on both sides of the ball..I can see them winning on wild card weekend.

My NFC dark horse is the Saints.. I know a team that made it to the NFC Championship Game last season doesn't seem like they should be called a dark horse.. But when the QB goes for 1 TD and 9 INTS through the first 5 weeks and they start the season 0-4 I think they should qualify.

58F34B2281DA5414367E30B850611.jpg

I think the Colts have more pressure of winning it could mean home field advantage for them since they always play bad in the winter outdoors of course, i'm guessing it will be a fast game let's see which defense can make a stand:kickass: chargers at 10:00 am, NE vs IND at 1:00 pm, DAL vs PHI at 5:00 shit i'll just hava a couple of guitars next to me all day, thank god for Football, oh and i forgot monday night BAL vs PIT another that should be good :headbang:

Now at 7-1? Pretty good, I daresay. I will be pretty dissapointed if they don't represent the NFC in the big game. Just a shame that the Colts could not get past the Pats. They have a legitimate chance at 16-0!

Talk amongst yourselves.

I knew the Pats were going to win. Yet i also think they are going to lose their first playoff game

My team got their ass handed to them. and they lost Cutler

Dallas Beat eagles Just like i knew they would

Just a shame that the Colts could not get past the Pats. They have a legitimate chance at 16-0!
You had to know when the Colts couldn't get a bigger lead then 10 points that the end was near... Despite the HORRIBLE calls and the obvious fact that the refs wanted N.E. to lose they still manage to rattle Manning enough to win that game and barring any catastrophic events basically seal up homefield in the AFC..

This just in.... Randy Moss, League MVP!!!

16-0 is a definite possibility!!! And I am hoping that the Ravens & Steelers pummel each other beyond repair since we play both of them back to back later in the season

The damn Chargers lost me $150 yesterday....I guess my earlier praise might've been wrong!! The Broncos kept their sucking streak going, I thought they were going to get shut out. And are the Packers really as good as they look?? Enquiring minds want to know..

The Colts played a great game yesterday!!! And I'll be surprised if they lose another game this season!! I had no clue as to how much they've improved on defense from last year!! The AFC Championship Game could be just as competitive as this game was.

Hey Thraxx... I know a loss sucks, but Justin Fargas looked great!! You think they might consider bumping him up to starter and sitting Jordan?

Speaking of great....Keep an eye on David Harris, the Jets middle LB replacing Jonathan Vilma who they lost for the year.. The guy started his first NFL game last Sunday and had 17 total tackles and this week had 24... Those are SICK numbers and deserving of respect!!

Hey Thraxx... I know a loss sucks, but Justin Fargas looked great!! You think they might consider bumping him up to starter and sitting Jordan?

Right! Yesterday sucked, everyone in the division lost so it would have been great to win....(in the voice of John Belushi) BUT NO!!! THE DEFENSE, THE OFFENSIVE, THE QB McCLOWN(NEED TO HEAD BACK TO THE CIRCUS) See the Raiders pulled up to the stadium yesterday in a MINI COPPER and they ALL got out together... it was hella funny!

Right! Yesterday sucked, everyone in the division lost so it would have been great to win....(in the voice of John Belushi) BUT NO!!! THE DEFENSE, THE OFFENSIVE, THE QB McCLOWN(NEED TO HEAD BACK TO THE CIRCUS) See the Raiders pulled up to the stadium yesterday in a MINI COPPER and they ALL got out together... it was hella funny!
Thraxx, look at it this way bro....If you guys keep getting the #1 pick maybe by the year 2010 the Raiders will be Super Bowl contenders.

You have to find the silver (and black) lining in all of this sucking:lol: