And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

Unfucking believable!!! Romo had 6 turnovers by himself!!!
That translates in 42 points off of turnovers if they were playing the Pats last night!!!

They are nowhere near as good as their record says they are!! And like the Broncos who got exposed for the same thing a few weeks ago Dallas is heading towards a monstrous pummeling this week!!

The Cowboys didn't win last night...Buffalo doesn't know how to win and found a way to lose!! They're not the 3rd best team in the league (That honor goes to the Steelers) This takes alot of the high drama spin off of Sundays game and makes you wonder how bad N.E. will beat them..

Patriots 42 Cowboys 7

Unfucking believable!!! Romo had 6 turnovers by himself!!!
That translates in 42 points off of turnovers if they were playing the Pats last night!!!

They are nowhere near as good as their record says they are!! And like the Broncos who got exposed for the same thing a few weeks ago Dallas is heading towards a monstrous pummeling this week!!

The Cowboys didn't win last night...Buffalo doesn't know how to win and found a way to lose!! They're not the 3rd best team in the league (That honor goes to the Steelers) This takes alot of the high drama spin off of Sundays game and makes you wonder how bad N.E. will beat them..

Patriots 42 Cowboys 7

So let me get this right... you translate a turnover as an automatic 7 points?? NE has made 8 interceptions this year, and of those 8 only 2 for TD's. Way to reach there.

Previously you also stated that total points is how most people rank offenses. Where the hell did you get that from?? Offense in the NFL is ranked by total yards per game, not total points. FYI - even though Romo had a HORRIBLE game last night, Dallas is still ranked # 1. I'm not making this up...this is as per the NFL. It's very close too..lol..

1. Dallas Cowboys 429.6
2. New England Patriots 427.8

No doubt about it...the Offense looked like ass last night..however, they did overcome that by putting themselves in a position to win. every QB has a game like that every now and then. Hell last year against the Dolphins Brady had something like 67 yards passing...

now, let's put some shit into persepctive. Dallas' D gave up only 3 points...they gave up a total of 229 yards.

Buffalo racked up 193 yards against the NE...only 36 yards less than the Cowboys gave up.

...and even though Romo had his worst game ever as a starter with 5 ints and 1 fumble, he still threw for 309 yards and 2 TDs.

Now to address your claim that the Cowboys haven't played anyone...

Dallas opponent record: 6W-19L - 0.240%

Pats opponent record: 7W-17L - 0.291%

WoW - Yer right! ..The Cowboys really haven't played anyone! :rolleyes: ...looks like the same can be said about the pats.

Look, there's no doubt that the pats are good, but your claim that the pats are just going to come into Dallas and roll...and that's it's a sure thing is misguided. Dallas is not going to play against the pats like they played last night...I can assure you of that. ...btw, didn't Brady throw for 4 int's in NE's loss to the Colts last year? ...and 2 weeks later Romo was 19 of 23 and 226 yards agsinst that same Colt Defense. So your premise that because a team has a bad game so therefore "they suck" doesn't hold water.

Here's to a good game next Sunday afternoon. I won't make a prediction because I really do think it's a tossup game, but IMHO I don't see a blowout happening.

Dude... I'm not going to rip your post apart for two reasons..

#1 It's not like we have to wait till the end of the year to see who's right here... Just the end of the week and I'm content with that.

#2 Dallas is obviously your team and I shouldn't be ripping on them... More often than not when I voice my opinion (And lets face it, that's all it is..I'm not psychic!!) I come across like an asshole...I'm aware of that.

That doesn't mean that I'm changing my opinion in the slightest... You can bring up the past till you're blue and eventually we'll get to Dallas' one win season.....I'm dealing with the here and the now..I care as much about Brady's games last year as I do about Romo's botched hold against Seattle...I don't care about it at all!!!

This N.E. team played Buffalo this year...What happened there?? (Honestly I don't remember:rolleyes:) And we get the honor of playing them again.

The Patriots will blow out the Cowboys Sunday in Dallas and without Richard Seymour to boot...Why??? It's simply a matter of talent. The best coach in the league and the best QB out there will see to it.

The Patriots will blow out the Cowboys Sunday in Dallas and without Richard Seymour to boot...Why??? It's simply a matter of talent. The best coach in the league and the best QB out there will see to it.

We'll see. After the drubbing the Cowboys laid on the Bills I think NE is running Scairt.

Again: Dallas 38, New England 35.

Cowboys at 6-0.

Thanks for your support.:headbang:

Well the Pats kicked Dallas ass and the Raiders, Well lets just say ...WHY!!!!!!!! For the Love of GOD!!!!!!!!!! Daunte.... Buy some Stickum..... The O-line sucked, Gallery sucked..... the Game Sucked...... Auggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Raiders can't beat a team in their division!!!!! Next Week KC...... We really need this one......

WoW - Yer right! ..The Cowboys really haven't played anyone! :rolleyes: ...looks like the same can be said about the pats. .
Well I guess that can't be said anymore... Dallas played somebody yesterday... Happy with the results??:Smug:

I won't make a prediction because I really do think it's a tossup game, but IMHO I don't see a blowout happening.
A victory by 21 points (3 td's) in Dallas feels like a blowout to me...But I don't know I could be mistaken:lol: N.E. went to Dallas and pummeled them WITHOUT starters Richard Seymour, Laurence Maroney, lost Sammy Morris in the game and had to turn to 3rd string RB Kevin Faulk and lost starting TE Ben Watson and still managed to win by 3 tds.. Seriously is there a team with better depth in the NFL?? I don't see one. The Cowboys are what they are, a very good NFC team, yesterdays game just illustrates in dominating fashion how overmatched the NFC really is.

New England at Miami is the game that the Patroits will lose...... It happens...... !!!!
It could happen..... Miami is a tough place to play and they're still fighting for their first win.

But it's as likely to happen as the Raiders beating the Chiefs this week... I.E. IT WON'T HAPPEN!!!!! (Ouch, that's gotta hurt!!!:lol:)

Don't worry Thraxx.. Oakland has a bye next week so at least your tortured football watching will be given a much needed break.

Sorry Oakland had their bye last week.......They were on a roll!
Sorry about that, I read the schedule wrong...I didn't mean to get your hopes up....
Damn!!! Coming off the bye week to get pummeled like that?!?!? I feel even worse for you now!!

Sun, Sep 9 Detroit L 21-36

Sun, Sep 16 at Denver L (OT) 20-23

Sun, Sep 23 Cleveland W 26-24

Sun, Sep 30 at Miami W 35-17

BYE WEEK

Sun, Oct 14 at San Diego L 14-28

Sun, Oct 21 Kansas City

Sun, Oct 28 at Tennessee

Sun, Nov 4 Houston

Sun, Nov 11 Chicago

Sun, Nov 18 at Minnesota

Sun, Nov 25 at Kansas City

Sun, Dec 2 Denver

Sun, Dec 9 at Green Bay

Sun, Dec 16 Indianapolis

Sun, Dec 23 at Jacksonville

Sun, Dec 30 San Diego

God damn New England just kicked they're ass in the 4th quarter. I don't watch the NFL much anymore but are there any other teams worth watching. San Diego has been underwhelming and I haven't seen Indy yet this year. I had last nights game on in the background when I went to bed to drown out the TV in the living room and I got yelled at by the wife - you just wanna watch sports - no I just want to sleep and drown out your movie.

Anyway with no home team to back the NFL is kind of just there for me.

Well I guess that can't be said anymore... Dallas played somebody yesterday... Happy with the results??:Smug:

A victory by 21 points (3 td's) in Dallas feels like a blowout to me...But I don't know I could be mistaken:lol: N.E. went to Dallas and pummeled them WITHOUT starters Richard Seymour, Laurence Maroney, lost Sammy Morris in the game and had to turn to 3rd string RB Kevin Faulk and lost starting TE Ben Watson and still managed to win by 3 tds.. Seriously is there a team with better depth in the NFL?? I don't see one. The Cowboys are what they are, a very good NFC team, yesterdays game just illustrates in dominating fashion how overmatched the NFC really is.

I was sad the Cowboys gave a little hope at the dawn of the 3rd quarter. I will face it, the AFC is the superior conference, and quite possibly NE is the BEST team out there. Brady is awesome....as a Michigan man, I can admit that easily. The Cowboys were outperformed in almost every facet of the game. There 3rd down Defense has been there achilles' heel for years. And Brady & Co. surely showed that yesterday. Cowboys could hold, than on 3rd and long Brady & Co. ripped 'em. Congrats NE fans. I hope the 'Boys hit their bye at 6-1, recoup---get Glenn back, Newman & Ellis healthy than Tank Johnson in the fold.

:kickass:

Well Mr. Thraxx, this is the week our two teams face eachother. Regardless of the fact The Chiefs have beaten your Raiders 8 out of the last 8 times they have met, most of the games have been decided by 7 points or less , almost always coming down to a last second play. I'm expecting a fierce battle even though both our teams are mediocre at best.

May it be an (injury free ), BATTLE TO THE DEATH!

Remember that game Vermiel decided to run Priest up the gut on ther 2 yard line for the win , instead of tieing the game with a fieldgoal with 1 second left on the clock?