And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

Anyone else think the Browns will give the Pats a better game than the Bengals did?? I mean they're not going to win the game or anything crazy like that!! But they are playing like a team with nothing to lose and that style of play usually serves a team well.. Watch the Bungals finish in last place in that division.....Won't shock me!!

Thraxx?!?!? You're being awfully quiet for a guy who's taken as much shit about his team as I've ever seen!! They're playing well at the moment you might as well live it up so that when the bottom falls out you can at least say you were a little happy this year (As opposed to last season!!)

Thraxx?!?!? You're being awfully quiet for a guy who's taken as much shit about his team as I've ever seen!! They're playing well at the moment you might as well live it up so that when the bottom falls out you can at least say you were a little happy this year (As opposed to last season!!)

Yes i am .... there is still a lot of Football left and i dont want to start too early and have to eat MORE CROW.... I think if Daunte started the season we should be 4-0.... A bye this week i just hope San Diego Keeps losing!

The Chiefs will get their tenth straight win against the Rai-DUHS this season. I may have to make the trip up to Arrowhead West this season just to see all you halloween freaks cry your mascara off!

I think Not..... They play 10-21-07 in Oakland...... So come to the black hole and talk your shit.
They don't play in Kansas until November....

Jerkoff!!!!!:kickass::kickass:

Yes i am .... there is still a lot of Football left and i dont want to start too early and have to eat MORE CROW.... I think if Daunte started the season we should be 4-0.... A bye this week i just hope San Diego Keeps losing!
Dude I am truly happy for you and Raider Nation!! You ate ALOT of shit last year (mostly from me!!) I really don't give a shit about the AFC West one way or the other and since I have a burning hatred for the Chargers I hope they finish last in that division and that Oakland finishes with some respect.

Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry is facing a one-year suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, reports the NFL Network's Adam Schefter.

Henry was granted a temporary restraining order in Suffolk County (N.Y.) Supreme Court to prevent the league from testing the B sample of a recent urine specimen. However, an appellate court granted an NFL motion to vacate the order and move the case to federal court, because it involves interpretation of the NFL's collective bargaining agreement, generally covered by federal labor laws. The NFL now will file a motion to have Henry's motion dismissed.

Pending an appeal, if the validity of the alleged positive test is upheld, Henry would be subject to a one-year suspension for a second violation of the league's substance abuse policy. While with the Tennessee Titans, Henry was suspended four games in September 2005 for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Reached by the Associated Press, Broncos General Manager Ted Sundquist declined to comment on Henry's situation.
Henry signed a five-year, $22.5 million free agent contract with the Broncos this offseason that included $12 million in guarantees after the Titans released him in a cost-cutting move and the Broncos sent last year's starter, Tatum Bell, to Detroit.

Henry, who injured his right knee and right ankle in a loss at Indianapolis on Sunday, has not practiced this week nor has he been available to reporters.
The Broncos had hoped Henry could be their first workhorse running back since Clinton Portis in 2003, and he got off to a fantastic start, rushing for a league-high 433 yards and one touchdown over the first month. He also caught five passes for 52 yards.

Henry's backup is undrafted rookie Selvin Young out of Texas, who has rushed 15 times for 138 yards and a league-best 9.2-yard average. The Broncos might move second-year pro Mike Bell back to tailback if Henry isn't available. Bell was moved to fullback last month.

TMan...I need to Know What you think Are The Chances THe Cowboys Beat The Pats

and what they need to do to beat the pats

TMan...I need to Know What you think Are The Chances THe Cowboys Beat The Pats

and what they need to do to beat the pats
I honestly don't think they can for two reasons...

#1 This is an angry, focused and extremely talented team!! All that cheating noise that everyone in the league had to comment on has been a rally point for them...Even though they will never say it I think going undefeated this year is a high priority for them and that means they probably won't let up on any teams no matter how far ahead they are.

#2 The talent on both sides of the ball is so even that when Brady throws his TD to Moss the Pats D is forcing opposing teams to 3 and outs and minimal first downs.. That and Dallas hasn't really been tested yet this year..The game is in Dallas so can they win? Sure..But it's going to take a full team effort from them and not counting on Romo to win it for them because I'm sure Belichick is going to have multiple exotic defense schemes he's never been exposed to. My opinion...I think N.E. wins it big

Man, WTF happened to this division? The fact that a bye week is the reason a team is in first place in this weak ass division pretty much sums everything upfor the AFC:W.

I still think The Chargers will suck(mainly because of the coaches), they just played a gutless Bronco team .

Is ANYBODY capable of beating this Patriots team??

When they're not doing it on offense they're doing it on defense and when the D is slow special teams is kicking ass!!

If they can stay away from key people going down
The "72" Dolphins record season will be in BIG trouble!!!

And on a side note... I don't think the Colts will win in Jacksonville next Monday!

The Chiefs will get their tenth straight win against the Rai-DUHS this season. I may have to make the trip up to Arrowhead West this season just to see all you halloween freaks cry your mascara off!
Man, WTF happened to this division? The fact that a bye week is the reason a team is in first place in this weak ass division pretty much sums everything upfor the AFC:W.

I still think The Chargers will suck(mainly because of the coaches), they just played a gutless Bronco team .

Yes and the Raiders are in First Place......!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't think they can for two reasons...

#1 This is an angry, focused and extremely talented team!! All that cheating noise that everyone in the league had to comment on has been a rally point for them...Even though they will never say it I think going undefeated this year is a high priority for them and that means they probably won't let up on any teams no matter how far ahead they are.

#2 The talent on both sides of the ball is so even that when Brady throws his TD to Moss the Pats D is forcing opposing teams to 3 and outs and minimal first downs.. That and Dallas hasn't really been tested yet this year..The game is in Dallas so can they win? Sure..But it's going to take a full team effort from them and not counting on Romo to win it for them because I'm sure Belichick is going to have multiple exotic defense schemes he's never been exposed to. My opinion...I think N.E. wins it big

You say the 'Boys haven't been tested all year...but who have the Pats beaten? They haven't exactly had stellar opponents yet this season....the Cowboys still have the # 1 offense with one less game than the Pats too....

I think the game next week is a tossup. I think it'll be close...possibly won by a fieldgoal.

go Cowboys!

You say the 'Boys haven't been tested all year...but who have the Pats beaten? They haven't exactly had stellar opponents yet this season....
The Pats were the first team to expose the Chargers...Up until that game San Diego were a team with "Super Bowl written all over it"

Then went to Cincy and pummeled another "Playoff bound team" so badly they started fighting amongst themselves on their sideline.

And F.Y.I the Patriots (182 pts) have the leagues #1 offense. I'm not even sure Dallas wins tonight in Buffalo. The Cowboys defense and special teams is not nearly as talented or wreaks nearly as much havoc causing turnovers and tds as the Pats.. This will be a one sided game that will see Romo hit, sacked, harassed and knocked down all day long. Rodney Harrison will make T.O. a non factor.

Patriots 38 Cowboys 10

And F.Y.I the Patriots (182 pts) have the leagues #1 offense. I'm not even sure Dallas wins tonight in Buffalo. The Cowboys defense and special teams is not nearly as talented or wreaks nearly as much havoc causing turnovers and tds as the Pats.. This will be a one sided game that will see Romo hit, sacked, harassed and knocked down all day long. Rodney Harrison will make T.O. a non factor.

The Chargers didn't need exposing. They have Norv turner as a head coach.

Go to ESPN.com or NFL.com and look at the ranked offenses. Dallas is ranked # 1. Here's ESPN's page for your reference:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=team&sort=ypg&pos=off&league=nfl&year=2007&season=2

As far as defense goes...yeah Dallas is currently ranked 9th. However, those defensive stats are so close between teams that it's pretty much a wash. You see a blowout, while I see a tight game. Nothing is a given...but to just ignore what the Cowboys have done so far this year is a little short sighted.

Of course...they still have to get past the Bills tonight in Buffalo. Like I said, nothing is a given...I mean...NE got spanked by Miami last year, no?

Cowboys fan, I hope they win tonight. This could be the classic "trap" game, with them overlooking Buffalo. I think they will win, something in the neighborhood of 35-20. Bills will probably have an early lead, something like 3-0 or 7-0. Next week will be a true test for Dallas when they play New England. Possibly a preview of the Super Bowl?:kickass:

The Chargers didn't need exposing. They have Norv turner as a head coach.?
I can't deny you that.... But everyone thought they'd beat N.E. until the game

Go to ESPN.com or NFL.com and look at the ranked offenses. Dallas is ranked # 1. Here's ESPN's page for your reference:
I appreciate the links but I don't need to look at them to know that the Pats have scored more points than any team thus far in the NFL and that's how most people base best offense in the league

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=team&sort=ypg&pos=off&league=nfl&year=2007&season=2

As far as defense goes...yeah Dallas is currently ranked 9th. However, those defensive stats are so close between teams that it's pretty much a wash.:
The Cowboys have some defensive stars that I really like..(Demarcus Ware, Roy Williams, Bradie James, etc..) but they don't come close to operating as well as a unit as the Pats do.. Whether you agree or not the Pats D makes very few mistakes and that's usually the difference in the game.

You see a blowout, while I see a tight game. Nothing is a given...but to just ignore what the Cowboys have done so far this year is a little short sighted..:
Short sighted?!? Not at all..Truth is they haven't done a whole hell of a lot!! If you've listened to any of the football discussions on T.V. they have the Pats at #1, The Colts at #2 and at distant #3 The Cowboys.. And I think the only reason they're at #3 is because putting the Steelers there with a loss wouldn't look right.

Of course...they still have to get past the Bills tonight in Buffalo. Like I said, nothing is a given...:
It's all speculation till the game is over, no doubt about it!! And being played in Dallas should give your Cowboys an advantage...(Despite playing a road game in a place difficult to win then hosting a powerhouse like N.E. on a short week) But if you take them player by player they simply don't match up...I mean c'mon...Tom Brady is the BEST QB in the league... BAR NONE!!!
..I mean...NE got spanked by Miami last year, no?
That was a different team.. But if it makes you feel any better I remember Dallas getting beat down the last 2 games at home last year by The Eagles (W/ Jeff Garcia) And the Lions...The Fucking LIONS!!!!!!
There's no guarantee that the Pats will win...But I'll bet that Vegas makes them the favorite regardless of the outcome of tonights game!