And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

#1 The Patriots are the BEST team in football!!! Peroid

#2 The Raiders don't seem to suck as bad as advertised

#3 The Broncos are NOT as good as their record!!!

#4 The Browns don't like being disrespected all week about sucking!!

#5 Defense wins games!! Ask the 49ers (Your NFC West Champs)

#6 The Seahawks SUCK!!! Not really all that surprising.

#7 The Titans are MUCH better than first given credit

#8 The Saints are HORRIBLY OVERRATED!! and will miss the post season

#9 Randy Moss has lost a step!! (How funny is that?!?!?)

#10 Jon Beason of the Panthers will be the next Ray Lewis in time..

#11 Better watch out for Dallas!! Probable NFC Champs.

#12 Jeff Garcia is a winner!! No doubt about it!!

#13 The Lions, Packers, Texans and 49ers just might be for real!!

#14 The Colts will NOT repeat!!

#15 Don't piss off Bill Belichick!! Cause you won't win!!

#16 Tomlinson should keep his big mouth shut when talking about The Pats!!!!

#17 The Rams are 0-2 at home this year (Too Funny)

#18 Kellen Clemens will be the new Jets QB

ANOTHER THING WE LEARNED.... THE EAGLES SHOULD HAVE NEVER DUMPED JEFF GARCIA.....
Last night game Donovan McNabb looked like shit....

See #12...... It's true, Garcia's a warrior!!!

Speaking of Tough... Thomas Howard is an ANIMAL!!!!
I'm telling you...If someone put a gun to my head and made me wear a Raiders shirt...It would be #53 definitely!!! Kid's a BIG time player!!

ANOTHER THING WE LEARNED.... THE EAGLES SHOULD HAVE NEVER DUMPED JEFF GARCIA.....
Last night game Donovan McNabb looked like shit....

T_man let talk about Sea Bass.... is it time for a new Raiders kicker?????????? Possible... Give him some GHB and he will be fine..... 2 games and 3 missed field goals and 1 blocked...... Discuss.....

It's been time for a LONG time now!! There's too many talented kickers out there in free agency and in the college ranks for the Raiders to have to keep going with the same lame ass one!! Morten Andersen just signed with the Falcons... When the Pats let go of the most clutch kicker in the league (Who by the way missed in Tenn this week) and didn't miss a beat I'm thinking it's a plug and play position.. Cut the fat and grab a new one (IMO)

T_man let talk about Sea Bass.... is it time for a new Raiders kicker?????????? Possible... Give him some GHB and he will be fine..... 2 games and 3 missed field goals and 1 blocked...... Discuss.....

T-man congrats brother!!!! that was an awesome vulgar display of power by the Pats!!!!!, here in SD at least there is no crying, like my dad said, marty ball wasn't that bad after all hahahaa....... the only thing mentioned in local sports shows is that it will be a hard season with 9 new coaches, i still think it will pick up we have a lot of talent here, and the Pats just punched us in the mouth, well deserved IMO.......let's see what Happens in Green Bay sunday.
About Garcia, just watch him take the Bucs to the playoffs, Chucky will make him better like he did with Gannon.

Thanks Flavio man.. It was an outstanding win!!! And speaking honestly, I don't care which of the 31 teams was put in front of them on Sunday night the result was going to be exactly the same! This win was more about saying "Who needs to cheat?!?!?" to the naysayers and cheat mongers!! The Fact that Tomlinson gave them billboard material shocked me a little bit... He should learn to keep his mouth shut and just be the incredible player he is.
But it's not over....We more than likely will meet again in the playoffs.

You're Dad is right....Norv Turner is going to prove that Martyball had it's upside compared to a dud coach like Turner.

And Jeff Garcia has always been a winner!! From San Jose State right through the N.F.L. Cleveland and Detroit are suck ass places to play and they didn't know how to use him....And obviously Philly is regreting letting him go....But I'm with you, He will take the Bucs to the playoffs and maybe even win a round with the NFC being as wide open as it is..

T-man congrats brother!!!! that was an awesome vulgar display of power by the Pats!!!!!, here in SD at least there is no crying, like my dad said, marty ball wasn't that bad after all hahahaa....... the only thing mentioned in local sports shows is that it will be a hard season with 9 new coaches, i still think it will pick up we have a lot of talent here, and the Pats just punched us in the mouth, well deserved IMO.......let's see what Happens in Green Bay sunday.
About Garcia, just watch him take the Bucs to the playoffs, Chucky will make him better like he did with Gannon.

philly is probably thinking they should have traded mcnabb and kept garcia

He's digging a deep enough hole for himself with this "Black QB" shit that when the Eagles cut him (And lets face facts, it will happen eventually) not too many other teams are going to want this joker distracting their teams..

The Eagles are 0-2 and his focus is on being scrutinized as a black QB....He needs to pull his head out of his ass and figure out a way for his team to keep from going 0-3 right now and get on a winning streak!!!!!

The Eagles are 0-2 and his focus is on being scrutinized as a black QB....He needs to pull his head out of his ass and figure out a way for his team to keep from going 0-3 right now and get on a winning streak!!!!!

its not going to happen any time soon though...

I think Mcnabb will always be haunted by the race card, he grew up with all white kids, so how come he does not bitch that Manning or Brady don't get soup commercials only black QB get them right???, i consider him an educated person but the crying has made me started to hate him..... oh well

Shanahan is the Mother Fucking Anti-Christ.......Augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Well Well..... I am in shock. Kiffen stole a play from Shanahan.... I thought it was over..... A 40 yard chip shot. Waht a fucking relief an 11 game losing streak over.....:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Shanahan is the Mother Fucking Anti-Christ.......Augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Well Well..... I am in shock. Kiffen stole a play from Shanahan.... I thought it was over..... A 40 yard chip shot blocked by Tommy Kelly with NO TIME LEFT!!!!! What a fucking relief an 11 game losing streak over.....:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well, i watched our game, was awesome like the first 3 quarters it was awesome, but we almost let it slip in the 4th quarter AGAIN.

im impressed with Boller, he's settled down a lot with the happy feet and seems to be doing much better so far this year.

All i think is if we keep playing prevent D and not stretching it out offensively in that last quarter were gonna lose at least one of these games.

Congrats to the winners this week.

Well Well Well..... I am in shock. Kiffen stole a play from Shanahan.... I thought it was over..... A 40 yard chip shot blocked by Tommy Kelly with NO TIME LEFT!!!!! What a fucking relief an 11 game losing streak over.....:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Congrats Thraxx!!:kickass: You deserve it!!

The Bills came to Foxboro all fired up and played an outstanding game!! Division foes.....Always tough!!

What about the Broncos?!? Forget about the loss for a second.. Is Javon Walker EVER going to start playing?? He looks like he's just going through the motions...It's a shame I thought he was better than that!!

I'm not going to laugh too hard or go off on this game out of respect to Flavio...But the Packers??? All I can say is.....DAMN!!!!!

Somebody better check Tony Romo for HGH....Either that or he sold his soul because he's kicking ass this year!!

I was happy to see the Bengals lose!!! I have absolutely no use for the Seahawks!! But the team does carry itself with a certain degree of class..And to see them beat a team with no class/character just made my day!!

Tampa Bay looked good again!! Aren't the Rams 0-3 now??

I like the Ravens quite a bit..especially that awesome "D"!! But everyone on that coaching staff/team should line up and kiss Matt Stovers ass for pulling them out of the fire!

I wonder if the Eagles pounding on the Lions this week means Donovan McNabb is ready to tear it up (I hope so..He's my fantasy QB)

T-Man,
That was a restaurant quality ass-whoopin' your Pats put on my Bills yesterday. I understand why your offense is so good. You have the best QB, a very good RB and sweet WR's. I can't understand how the defense is so damn good though. Your best player (Colvin) is out, right? Bruschi, Seau and Vrabel are good but, old. Isn't Rodney Harrison up there too? The only explanation I can give is that they believe. If a unit truly believes in the gameplan they are given. They follow it to a T. They don't freelance or over run plays and that makes a huge difference. The biggest knock on Seau (the most overrated player of the 90's) was that he would freelance too much. He appears to be following direction and staying home on his assignments. Anyway, congrats. I hate the Patriots but, you cannot deny the fact that they are great. Far and away the best team in the league.
I could see them going 16-0.
Yes, I brought up the undefeated talk to jynx them. Yes, I am a hater.