And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

broncos lost
san diego lost
philly beat the shit out of detroit
Vikings lost
houston almost beat indy!!!!

this week fucken sucked

Far and away the best team in the league.
I could see them going 16-0.
Yes, I brought up the undefeated talk to jynx them. Yes, I am a hater.
Too late!! I already brought up the possibility of an undefeated season this morning at work.... The only real test I see for them at this time is Oct 14 at the Cowboys...Other than them at this moment (Barring injuries, suspensions, etc...) I feel like they definitely are capable of running the table!

How 'bout the Cowboys. Romo looks like the real deal, and barber continues to impress. I am hoping they are 5-0 going in to meet the Pats. That should be an excellent contest.

Keep watching the skies.:puke:

Congrats Thraxx!!:kickass: You deserve it!!

The Bills came to Foxboro all fired up and played an outstanding game!! Division foes.....Always tough!!

What about the Broncos?!? Forget about the loss for a second.. Is Javon Walker EVER going to start playing?? He looks like he's just going through the motions...It's a shame I thought he was better than that!!

I'm not going to laugh too hard or go off on this game out of respect to Flavio...But the Packers??? All I can say is.....DAMN!!!!!

Somebody better check Tony Romo for HGH....Either that or he sold his soul because he's kicking ass this year!!

I was happy to see the Bengals lose!!! I have absolutely no use for the Seahawks!! But the team does carry itself with a certain degree of class..And to see them beat a team with no class/character just made my day!!

Tampa Bay looked good again!! Aren't the Rams 0-3 now??

I like the Ravens quite a bit..especially that awesome "D"!! But everyone on that coaching staff/team should line up and kiss Matt Stovers ass for pulling them out of the fire!

I wonder if the Eagles pounding on the Lions this week means Donovan McNabb is ready to tear it up (I hope so..He's my fantasy QB)

Congrats on my behalf too thraxx, the Raiders are playing very good ompared to last season.

Hey T man don't worry i don't get offended it's the plain reality, we gave the game away by not getting another 1st down and we gave the interception king a shot to kill us, no disrespect to Packer fans.

It looks like we have the Chiefs, Broncos & Raiders next very hard games vs our division rivals it will be a 3 week nerve wreck :lol:

Said the Bronco fan........How the hell could they lose to the Jags at Mile High?? It's just not right!!!

But the smell of it is oh so sweet, and as for San Diego ... the Norv Turner Washington Curse is running strong! I hope KC Beats San Diego this weekend!!!!!

I hope KC Beats San Diego this weekend!!!!!

It absolutely can happen!! I'm taking the Chiefs +11.5

I don't know where the hell the oddsmakers get off making the Chargers that big a favorite the horrible way they've been playing..

Prediction: If the Chiefs hold Tomlinson to under 100 yards and no more than 1 score they'll win...

DAMN!!!! Did Daunte Culpepper look good!!!
If Al Davis is a smart man (Which we already know he's not) He will ride the Daunte train until it stops!!! Jamarcus who?????

WOW!! Are the Chargers ever ALL DONE!!! I wonder who Tomlinson is blaming for the loss this week? I think Norv Turners shelf life with San Diego is going to be short!!

Donovan McNabb got sacked 12 times last night!!! It must be a black QB thing:lol:

The Bucs are looking better and better each coming week!!! Looks like Garcia is probably going to save Grudens job this year..

Travis Henry is an awesome RB!! But why can't he get into the endzone??

Anybody besides me think the Steelers were overrated going into yesterdays game??

Same thing for the Broncos!! WAAAY OVERRATED!!!

Will this season mark the end of Lovie Smiths coaching job in Chicago?? Vegas should open a line on that.

The backup in Buffalo is better than Losman!! (The guys name is Loss Man!! That should've been a hint as to his NFL career)

Patrick Willis of the 49ers is tearing it up at linebacker!!! This kid hits everything that moves!! Why couldn't he be a Patriot?!? Oh yeah, I remember now...Because we didn't pick in the top 10 of the draft!!:Smug:

Remember the following phrase for the end of January..."Brady to Moss!!!"

Culpepper was awesome yesterday, and if you didnt know, his knee is OK

Did anybody see the chargers-chief game? Marty Marty Marty!!!!

Fucking Broncos!!!!

my friend told me "Romo to Owens"
Your friend is sadly mistaken!! But either way we'll see in two weeks how the Cowboys handle the best team in football N.E. Patriots!!!

This team is on a mission!! I don't think any team on their schedule can beat them!! They can only beat themselves (And lets face it...This team doesn't do that!!)

On a sidenote...Because I know you're a Broncos fan I should've said this in my previous post but Brandon Marshall is going to be better than T.O. ever has been!! That kid has some crazy talent!!! D.J. Williams looks like a suitable replacement for Al Wilson too!! I didn't think so at first but through 4 weeks his numbers are very good!!

Your friend is sadly mistaken!! But either way we'll see in two weeks how the Cowboys handle the best team in football N.E. Patriots!!!

This team is on a mission!! I don't think any team on their schedule can beat them!! They can only beat themselves (And lets face it...This team doesn't do that!!)

On a sidenote...Because I know you're a Broncos fan I should've said this in my previous post but Brandon Marshall is going to be better than T.O. ever has been!! That kid has some crazy talent!!! D.J. Williams looks like a suitable replacement for Al Wilson too!! I didn't think so at first but through 4 weeks his numbers are very good!!

I think the Cowboys and Pats will be a high-scoring affair. Let's see: Dallas 38, NE 35.

On to the Super Bowl.

:puke:

DAMN!!!! Did Daunte Culpepper look good!!!
If Al Davis is a smart man (Which we already know he's not) He will ride the Daunte train until it stops!!! Jamarcus who?????

Raidersssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!