And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

Hello all!!!!! i'm back now that i quit my job, wishing everybodies team good luck!!!!! and T man you're team is beyond destructive this season, just a fucking vulgar display of power!!!!

Hello all!!!!! i'm back now that i quit my job, wishing everybodies team good luck!!!!! and T man you're team is beyond destructive this season, just a fucking vulgar display of power!!!!
TRUE.

As a Cowboys fan, it is sad to see, the NFL be SO DOMINATED by 2 teams. Yet, it is true. Back in the 90's it was the Cowboys or Niners for years....than the Packers (who gave the dominance back to the AFC). I have a bad feeling that the NFC will LOSE again to the AFC in the big game. So be it, I hope the Cowboys are there.

Well, I can't take it!!!!!
The Raiders just keep inventing new ways of losing! I just hope we can beat last years record of 2-14.....
Go Raiders!!!!!

Flavio... Good to see you back bro!!
Your Chargers got on track last week and could make things interesting in the AFC (Minus The Patriots!!)

The Pats are the best team in football BAR NONE!!!!
I'm not entirely sure that the Colts win in Jacksonville tonight....The Jags are playing mistake free football and their confidence level is high...

The 72 Dolphins better get ready to move down the record chart a bit because not only is N.E. going to go undefeated.....But they're going to set a bunch of individual records during their dismantling of the league.. Manning can wave bye-bye to the TD record!!! Brady is going to smash that in a big way!!

It's going to be fun watching them stomp the life out of the Colts (In Indy) and when they punch the Steelers in the mouth!!! Too Cool!!:kickass::headbang:

I'm not ready to hand New England an undefeated season just yet. Although, I think Bellichek is on a mission. He is out to prove to everyone that the spying had little if anything to do with the Pats success. Why else would he be running up the score the way he is?
Also, why aren't teams running more nickel packages against the Pats? Don't they have some injuries @running back? I would think that more teams would try to clamp down on their passing game and make them beat you with the run. Brady passes underneath on cover2 until a safety committs to the middle then throws over the top.
The bottom like is, the Pats are the best team in the NFL.
BTW, anyone else realize that Brady's son's initials are J.E.T.?

The bottom like is, the Pats are the best team in the NFL.
Q, What's going on bro?!?!?

I won $1500.00 on a three way parlay with your boys, my boys and the Broncos..

Trent Edwards is the future of the Buffalo Bills!!!
Speaking of the future....Did you catch the talk of this being Jason Taylor's last season in Miami and where he wants to end up next season?? I'll give you a hint...:):):):) If I smiled any wider my face would rip apart!!

Imagine Richard Seymour on one side, Vince Wilfork at the nose and Jason Taylor on the other side.. Hell it's already not fair how much better the Pats are than the rest of the NFL... I'm thinking long term dynasty!!:kickass::headbang:

T_man, how you been? I figure since the Pats are rolling, you are happy. It seems that the Pats have become like the Cowboys of the early 90's, in that everyone wants to play for them. JT is a quality d-end and normally a great team guy. I find it odd that he would speak on this right in the middle of the season. Either way, he takes good care of himself so, age shouldn't be a factor.
Trent Edwards is serviceable at this point. I don't think at any point will he be among the NFL's top 10 QB's. He just doesn't have the arm for it. Have you noticed that most of his picks are on out patterns? I don't think he has the arm strength to ever be among the best. On the other hand, he makes great decisions on the field, doesn't get rattled and seems to be quite a bit more intelligent than JP. If we could give him JP's physical gifts, we'd be all set for 10 years.
I'm happy the Bills won you some cash. Don't spend it all on slim jims and beer. :)

Flavio... Good to see you back bro!!
Your Chargers got on track last week and could make things interesting in the AFC (Minus The Patriots!!)

The Pats are the best team in football BAR NONE!!!!
I'm not entirely sure that the Colts win in Jacksonville tonight....The Jags are playing mistake free football and their confidence level is high...

The 72 Dolphins better get ready to move down the record chart a bit because not only is N.E. going to go undefeated.....But they're going to set a bunch of individual records during their dismantling of the league.. Manning can wave bye-bye to the TD record!!! Brady is going to smash that in a big way!!

It's going to be fun watching them stomp the life out of the Colts (In Indy) and when they punch the Steelers in the mouth!!! Too Cool!!:kickass::headbang:

Thanks T' things will get nasty in the afc west, teams are starting to wake up now hehee, i really hope the Pats do go 16-0 and end the Shula/Dolphins party for the sake of the sport!!!

Houston coming to San Diego? With the Fires in San Diego will the play at Home? Aren't they using the stadium for people who have been evacuated?

Houston will steam Roll the Chargers!!!!

(10/24/07 - HOUSTON) - A decision could come today over where and when Sunday's Texans game will be played. Right now, San Diego's stadium is being used as a shelter for wildfire evacuees.

According to papers in Arizona this morning, right now the University of Phoenix Stadium in suburban Glendale appears the most likely place for this weekend's game between the Texans and the San Diego Chargers.

The Chargers flew into Phoenix late last night. For the next few days they will practice at the Arizona Cardinals Stadium.

NFL leaders hope to try and make some sort of decision today on where that game might be played, because the likelihood is very slim that the Chargers stadium, Qualcomm, will be ready for a weekend game even if displaced residents starting going home today or tomorrow.

"I understand that there are thousands of people at the Qualcomm Stadium," said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. "Public safety is our number one concern and we don't want to interfere in that area."

The NFL is considering a number of options -- the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale is up for consideration. Arizona State University's Sun Devil Stadium and the Texas Stadium in Dallas may also be a possibility because the Cowboy's will not be playing there this weekend. Reliant Stadium could be another option.

This is not the first time the NFL leaders had to move a game because of a natural disaster or disaster all together. If you recall they moved a game during Hurricane Katrina when they moved the New Orleans Saints game.

Stay with Eyewitness News we'll have the latest on where the game will take

Houston coming to San Diego? With the Fires in San Diego will the play at Home? Aren't they using the stadium for people who have been evacuated?

Houston will steam Roll the Chargers!!!!

Just like the Raiders did???? i know you hate the Chargers bro i'm cool with that,
but a lot of Charger players got evacuated from their homes,so emotions will have their toll good or bad, i just hope it's an exciting game for me :kickass:

Damn, Another Banner day for the Raiders and the Fins and the Rams and the niners.......

2-14 again this year. Is it time for the Raiders to bring JaMarcus out? Wait, can the O-line stop anyone? Gallery and Sims????
14 penalties for the Raiders no touchdowns. If they put him in will they even have a receiver that can run down the field to catch the ball? Aughhhhhhh!!!! Charlie Brown You BLOCKHEAD!!!!!!!!

No Sunday Night Game today?

DENVER V GREEN-BAY MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, next week.........
Pats Vs. Indy

Place your bets NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!