And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

Well I had to take 24 hours to recuperate from the celebrating but now anyone who had doubts about the destiny of this undefeated season really have to be second guessing themselves now....

First off congrats to the Chargers and their fans:kickass: Seriously, the Chargers on the field Sunday played their asses off and deserve respect!! Tomlinson is a pussy!! Bad knee my ass!! Fag was freezing and didn't want to play!! But that's another story for another time... I would have even more respect for this team if they just learned to SHUT THE FUCK UP after losing a game!! Now the center is crying about dirty play.. UNREAL!!! You lost...shut up and take it like a man!!! If he was crying about bad calls, I'd give him a pass...But

Well all the haters might as well get ready for the
19-0 New England Patriots!!!!!

I wouldn't want to be Eli Manning with Belichick having two weeks to devise a master scheme guaranteed to shake and panic this kid all game long!!

Best team of all time??? I think so:headbang:

Whatever...... Yawn.....

Now as for the Packers.. I truely wanted Farve to win on Sunday, but during the game I started cheering for the G-man. That was a great game better than the Patroits game. IF the Giants BEAT the Patroits.... That might be the biggest upset of ALL TIMES!!!!

Yeah, I know what you mean Thraxx... I yawn when watching a movie I already know the ending to as well. And lets face it EVERYONE knew the outcome of the AFC Championship Game before either team set foot on the field:Smug:

People should be glad that the Giants are in the Super Bowl.. The Packers have been overachieving all season and would've got ridiculously routed if they made it.... At least the Giants are peaking at the perfect time.

They played the Pats tough at the end of the regular season and I don't expect their effort to be any less...That being said I still believe they'll lose by double digits, but nowhere close to how big a blowout it would've been against the Packers.

Get used to hearing the UNDEFEATED SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PATRIOTS A whole lot next season!!

Whatever...... Yawn.....

Now as for the Packers.. I truely wanted Farve to win on Sunday, but during the game I started cheering for the G-man. That was a great game better than the Patroits game. IF the Giants BEAT the Patroits.... That might be the biggest upset of ALL TIMES!!!!

Brady wearing walking cast while on visit to New York.

nfl_brady_boot_400.jpg

[+] EnlargeINF Photos

Tom Brady is seen wearing a walking cast while in New York on Monday.
The New England Patriots have sauntered through the rest of the league this year. But on the verge of perfection, their leader has come up gimpy.

Photographs and video show Tom Brady wearing what appears to be a walking cast while in New York on Monday. A video of Brady in the cast is available on TMZ.com.

The Boston Herald reported that Brady -- flowers in hand -- was visiting the apartment of his girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen.

During his weekly radio show on WEEI, Brady did not deny that he suffered some sort of injury during Sunday's win over the San Diego Chargers in the AFC Championship Game.

"Ah, you know, there's always bumps and bruises. I'll be ready for the Super Bowl," Brady said. "I'm not worried about that. I'm not missing this one. I'd have to be on a stretcher to miss this one. There will be treatment this week. In games like this, you get a little nicked up. It's nothing serious."

Patriots spokesman Stacey James wrote in an e-mail to The Associated Press late Monday night that the team had no comment on the photos.

Brady, who threw 50 touchdown passes and only eight interceptions during the regular season, was not at his best on Sunday. He threw three interceptions in the 21-12 victory over the Chargers.

He now has two weeks to recover. The Patriots meet the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLII on Feb. 3 as they try to complete a perfect 19-0 season.

That's been all the talk here after it seeing it yesterday..
I think it's gamesmanship.... I didn't see anything remotely close to an injury in the win on Sunday... It's also kind of funny that he's in New York when this picture was taken....I figure every papparazzi there knows where Gisele lives.

Don't be surprised if this is a trick to maybe induce the Giants to blitz more and leave man coverage on the receivers:heh:

Brady wearing walking cast while on visit to New York.

nfl_brady_boot_400.jpg

[+] EnlargeINF Photos

Tom Brady is seen wearing a walking cast while in New York on Monday.
The New England Patriots have sauntered through the rest of the league this year. But on the verge of perfection, their leader has come up gimpy.

Photographs and video show Tom Brady wearing what appears to be a walking cast while in New York on Monday. A video of Brady in the cast is available on TMZ.com.

The Boston Herald reported that Brady -- flowers in hand -- was visiting the apartment of his girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen.

During his weekly radio show on WEEI, Brady did not deny that he suffered some sort of injury during Sunday's win over the San Diego Chargers in the AFC Championship Game.

"Ah, you know, there's always bumps and bruises. I'll be ready for the Super Bowl," Brady said. "I'm not worried about that. I'm not missing this one. I'd have to be on a stretcher to miss this one. There will be treatment this week. In games like this, you get a little nicked up. It's nothing serious."

Patriots spokesman Stacey James wrote in an e-mail to The Associated Press late Monday night that the team had no comment on the photos.

Brady, who threw 50 touchdown passes and only eight interceptions during the regular season, was not at his best on Sunday. He threw three interceptions in the 21-12 victory over the Chargers.

He now has two weeks to recover. The Patriots meet the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLII on Feb. 3 as they try to complete a perfect 19-0 season.

First Congratulations T_man on, i just hope the Giants keep it an interesting game, but i expect Moss to have a huge game, i picked the Giants to get crushed on the wildcard week and they survived, about the Chargers, Rivers showed some guts, as for LT he could at least helped motivate or cheer the team at least IMO of course, we have a good team and i hope next season we will be in the top 5 AFC teams, and T_man led the madness begin!!!!, it must be awesome in your town :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Wait a minute??? I'm confused... When you say Pats, you don't mean the New England Patriots?? Do you??

They can't be in the Super Bowl... I have it on good authority that they would've lost their 1st playoff game so I didn't even bother watching playoff football this postseason...Did I miss something great and historic???:lol:

pats won.

easy as that.

worst superbowl ever.

i dont think giants are to be a challenge

Thanks bro...You're the man!!:kickass::headbang:

First Congratulations T_man on, i just hope the Giants keep it an interesting game, but i expect Moss to have a huge game, i picked the Giants to get crushed on the wildcard week and they survived, about the Chargers, Rivers showed some guts, as for LT he could at least helped motivate or cheer the team at least IMO of course, we have a good team and i hope next season we will be in the top 5 AFC teams, and T_man led the madness begin!!!!, it must be awesome in your town :kickass::kickass::kickass:

NO Moss Will not be the MVP of the SuperBowl........!
Hey Thraxx... I know you have a hard time dealing with everyone knowing what a no good piece of shit Al Davis is. Well stories like this won't be changing anyones opinion anytime soon... They showed signs of life towards the end of the season and that clown wants the coach to resign??
How the hell you Raider fans take this shit is mystery to me!!!

Kiffin hopes to be back with Raiders, despite reported friction with Davis

Associated Press

MOBILE, Ala. -- Lane Kiffin said he hopes to be back as Oakland Raiders head coach next season, a day after reports surfaced that owner Al Davis has asked him to resign.
l_kiffin_IA_080126.jpg
Associated PressRaiders head coach Lane Kiffin coached the North team at Saturday's Under Armour Senior Bowl. Kiffin was asked after coaching the North team at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala., on Saturday whether he wanted to return a a second season as Oakland's coach.
"I hope so," he said.
Kiffin would not comment further on a report by ESPN that Davis drew up a resignation letter for him two weeks ago.
"It's got nothing to do with this game, and these guys' last game here," he said.
The Raiders have denied the report when it came out Friday.
Speculation about Kiffin's status began three weeks ago after reports surfaced following the season that he wanted to fire defensive coordinator Rob Ryan. The Raiders dismissed those reports and announced that Ryan was staying on as coordinator.
Kiffin was reportedly upset that he didn't have control of his coaching staff, leading Davis to ask for his resignation. If Kiffin were to resign, he would not be paid for the remaining two years of his contract.
Kiffin, 32, was the youngest man to coach a game in the NFL since Harland Svare took over the Los Angeles Rams as a 31-year old in 1962. The team went 4-12 in his first season in Oakland, doubling the team's win total from the previous year and showing signs of improvement in many areas.

Yes this is the reason we haven't done anything in the past 5 years.... Its gonna get worse before it gets better....... Kiffin need to stay WITHOUT any of Al's restrictions!... John Madden need to take over the Raiders......

Kinda late on this, but thought some of you might get a kick out of it.

Hitler is a Cowboys fan.

IS??? Wait is he still alive?

Last edited by a moderator:
18-1, and the mighty Pats fall to the 5th seeded Giants!!! In-fucking-credible! Giants "D" was grand. As much as I hated to root for Eli (as a Cowboys fan) I am impressed. Wow. Shocking, shocking, shocking. The '72 Dolphins, still the best.

And yet....Tom Brady is still banging a super model!!!

Unbelievable. I am in shock. On to 2008, and the inevitable Dallas return to the big game!

Go Cowboys!

As a Pats fan I gotta say WE SUCKED.
Not gonna take it away from the giants, but we lost that game as much as they won it. We threw away to many chances and they punished us for it.
They wanted it more, an what a defense. Where did that come from?
Well done, one of the best games I've ever seen.

Yeah, I know what you mean Thraxx... I yawn when watching a movie I already know the ending to as well. And lets face it EVERYONE knew the outcome of the AFC Championship Game before either team set foot on the field:Smug:

People should be glad that the Giants are in the Super Bowl.. The Packers have been overachieving all season and would've got ridiculously routed if they made it.... At least the Giants are peaking at the perfect time.

They played the Pats tough at the end of the regular season and I don't expect their effort to be any less...That being said I still believe they'll lose by double digits, but nowhere close to how big a blowout it would've been against the Packers.

Get used to hearing the UNDEFEATED SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PATRIOTS A whole lot next season!!

Now I guess we won't hear that at all will we?

MVP: Eli Manning. Who'd've thunk it? Again: Huh!

SORRY TMAN----NOT

The G-men WIN!!!!!!!!

I got my Xmas present early!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t-man, sorry bro. I ain't sad the Pats lost but, I also ain't looking to rub it in. I know how it is. I got to watch Buffalo lose 4 years in a row.
This game reminded me of the Pats first win against the Rams. The Rams were supposed to win but, the Pats were hungrier.
For the record: Plaxico Burres is even more overrated than Junior Seau.

I also ain't looking to rub it in

BUT I AM!!!!

First there was Tony Homo and Jessica Simpson and now we have Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen..She was at the game, The Patroit fans are blaming her for the Biggest upset in sports history!!!!!!