And the winner is....

Nov 23, 2002
THE MOOR! When and Bleak were second and third. Of course, this Survivor probably doesn't represent the entire population of Opeth fans' preferences, in fact, most of the people on the board didn't bother voting in most rounds. That's obvious, because WHEN SHOULD HAVE KICKED THE MOOR'S FAT ARSE.

Although The Moor does rule.

And stuff.

This is such an anti-climax, but I really can't think of anything interesting to say, and I can't be bothered to find a bunch of stats for you. I'm going to miss doing these polls....*sniff*...

I might do another Survivor after their next release, with a different format or something...

Reactions: Rusty
The Moor is my favorite song, I'm glad it won.

Obviously if people didn't bother to vote, their song obviously wasn't important enough to them nor did they care.

Guardian of Darkness said:
April Ethereal or Black Rose Immortal should've won, or at least When or The Leper Affinity.

At the risk of saying something that we've both said over and over again and reinforcing our would-be homoesexuality that's exactly what I would've said.

OR The Night and the Silent Water. But that's jsut one of my personal favorite tunes, I don't think it really represents the culmination of all things Opeth (which is kind of hard to do but BRI or April or When or Leper would've come close).

Well I am a Bleak fan but The Moor seems a bit of a surprise and hey what about an excel spreadsheet with sampling variables and a regression analysis, lol. Man thats what I was really looking forward to.
You went to all that effort and you give us (and yourself) the top three.
Thats it. Surely there is something more.

illbeleavinnow said:
At the risk of saying something that we've both said over and over again and reinforcing our would-be homoesexuality that's exactly what I would've said.

OR The Night and the Silent Water. But that's jsut one of my personal favorite tunes, I don't think it really represents the culmination of all things Opeth (which is kind of hard to do but BRI or April or When or Leper would've come close).

YES. The Night and the Silent Water would be next on my list also.

We so need to marry.