Andy and Andols= GODDAMN!!!

Myself or andy will give the final details on the guitar tones/tracking. I'm sure you'll see goodies in the webisodes once we start tracking guitars. We have lots of things planned and quite a lot of options. Should be plenty for you guys to read once the time comes. We're all pretty stoked!

axeman720 said:
Myself or andy will give the final details on the guitar tones/tracking. I'm sure you'll see goodies in the webisodes once we start tracking guitars. We have lots of things planned and quite a lot of options. Should be plenty for you guys to read once the time comes. We're all pretty stoked!

FUCK YEAH!!! Throw a dog a bone man:kickass:

I'm not interested so much in mic positions and all that (ya gotta keep some secrets, right?), but I am interested to see what amps the guys will be using. When we played with them on the Jager tour, Matt was using a 6505 (+maybe?) and a XXX as a backup IIRC...I don't remember what Rob was using, but seems like their was a Peavey and I heard talk of an Engl...But that may have been Hate Eternal's PB's...

Hey Andy i just talked to Andols and he said just go ahead and make gog files of his kit and post them on here becouse we are all so fuckin cool!!! LOL

MAN IF YOU DO THAT YOU DESERVE A SUCK OFF!!!! IM SENDING ANOTHER GAGLE OF HOOKERS YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!:kickass: :headbang:

Andy, they doing a you-tube webisode atm :p? i was checking out some of their vids last night on you tube and you got a mention in "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j54t2vFpDTk&mode=related&search= 3:45. just saying you are recording andols.

no shit it must be revised! Mr. Sneap i know your a busy man, but we are all dying for some new Sneap samples!:worship: