Andy sneap forum band "the unrest"

This is great, I listened to alot of metal back in the 90´ but have never mixed such before. I think I will have a go - it´s a great number :) this reminds me of alot of good days with the volume cranked up!

Nice job everyone! I'm still listening to all of the posted mixes...it's really cool to hear the different perspectives!

I can't thank you guys enough. I've learned alot from this :p

Hmm.. There´s three tom track, but the midi is programmed for five! I´ve had quite some problems getting a good drum sound by just sounds replacing, and without messing with velocities. Anyone of you gentlemen manage to convert the EZX midi to Superior? Well, I guess the hard way is the best way. It kind of sux that I´m really busy at work, so will not be able to do a new one before this week end :-(

The toms sound fucking good, what did you do?

It is the toms from DFH, actually I dont like those toms that much but they got some great punch. I used the midi file to trigger DFH and since its programmed for five toms DFH was the fastest way to go. Did not mess with any velocity wich is pretty obvious when you listen to the track :) I will fix some things tonight.

elmoe: a like your mix the drums are so good on it :headbang: LSD-Studio wow :OMG: love everything about this mix guitars sound so powerful but a dont like the snare love the effect on the vox about half way through :headbang::headbang::headbang: