Angels & Demons

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
I got done reading the book a few days ago. Right after I read the book I watched what I could of the movie before I felt like throwing up all over my keyboard.

What the fuck happened? I literally got 15 minutes into the movie and felt like Kobe Bryant fucking raped me.

So Robert is met by a man to tell him of the news in the Vatican. Robert was swimming when he showed up. WRONG. Robert was sleeping in his home when he was CALLED on the phone by this man. Robert goes willingly like a little bitch when in the book it was the opposite.

So Vittoria was in the lab testing the antimatter when she goes to see her antimatter in a larger form in the vault room. As she goes in for some stupid reason she see's an eye on the damn floor ( you need eye scanning recognition to enter ) Then see's the body of the scientist that CREATED the antimatter (which was Vittoria's FATHER)

^ bullshit. The scientist was found dead in his fucking room with his head twisted at a 180 degree angle and naked with a burn of the Illuminati symbol on his chest. This didn't happen in the movie. Also later Vittoria says it was her lab partner that died.

FUCKING WRONG AGAIN it was her FATHER in the damn book.

..and SO MUCH more little thing inbetween....like Roberts fear of planes ect ect it just SUCKS.

By the way I am only several minutes into the movie.

turned that shit off, had enough. GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

It's like they didn't even bother to read the book. If I were Dan Brown I would of been pissed.

/rant

Personally I liked in the movie that the Antichrist was the only member of the Illuminati shown in the movie. That man played a good Antichrist (Who is that guy in the book, Liverslapper?). But yeah, books aren't the first thing to be horribly converted into movies :p

Did you not read Davinci Code then watch the movie and become disappointed? How about all three Jurassic Park movies? and now they incorporated shit from the FIRST book in the SECOND movie?

Pretty much any Chrichton or King novel turned movie was butchered in some way. Some times it's not too bad though

Personally I liked in the movie that the Antichrist was the only member of the Illuminati shown in the movie. That man played a good Antichrist (Who is that guy in the book, Liverslapper?). But yeah, books aren't the first thing to be horribly converted into movies :p

you mean the guy that killed the Cardinals? I don't think he was Illuminati in the book or the movie, just a Hassasin.

So seeing as 6 is a game that happens to kinda be life changing, I'd say Janus and the Antichrist kinda fit right in each others pockets, considering what they both are.