The Da Vinci Code

Tee said:
yeah, they totally have "ly" in German.

no, but their j often makes a y sound, also I've lived all over the world and pronunciation in whatever language often clicks with me.

When did you become so sarcastic? :cry:

FretsAflame said:
no, but their j often makes a y sound, also I've lived all over the world and pronunciation in whatever language often clicks with me.

When did you become so sarcastic? :cry:
when I was born. LOL no, seriously, all in good humor, I don't mean anything bad. :) not always at least.

Ellis, imaš neobično ime za Slovenca...

oh. I don't mind, not my business. one was a comment on your looks, the other on your (seems to be over internet) character. :)

people are so hypocritical by nature. Christians complain about a movie that offends them so you know what everyone else does? Complains about christians complaining. You know what I'm doing in this post?! COMPLAINING! LOL. We really shouldn't be that vehement twards eachother seriously. Everyone has their beliefs and opinions and thinking yours are better than anyone else's is ignorant and nieve. This goes out to everyone, christian or not, the world would be much easier to live in if we weren't so easily offended.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Should I really read this book? I always got the impression it was only popular due to its "controversial" nature.

I read it when it was released, before the "buzzed" had really taken hold, and I found it to just be extremely interesting. It's well written in the sense it carries a readers interest, it's a good STORY (above the "controversy") and is suspensful...you'll like it! READ IT!