The da Vinci Code

JayKeeley said:
Remember when he did like 17 airport movies with Meg Ryan?
Is it me, or is Meg more hotter now as a MILF, than she was in her 20s? In her 20s, she had zero sex appeal. And while she's still not exactly Tawny Kitaen, she's become sexier.

Zod

I found da Vinci Code to be an engrossing thrillride.

normally I would rather curl up on the settee with Eva and watch some feel-good-movie chick flicks but every once in a while the thriller is good.

General Zod said:
Is it me, or is Meg more hotter now as a MILF, than she was in her 20s? In her 20s, she had zero sex appeal. And while she's still not exactly Tawny Kitaen, she's become sexier.

Zod

Well, like Tawny Kitaen, she's gone overboard with the collagen in the lips. Why women do this I have no idea.

new Meg Ryan = Rachel McAdams

But same problem -- younger women don't have the sexy/sultry thing going. They can't. Well, unless of course we're talking Angelina Jolie but that is just a freak of nature in how goddess-like she is.

JayKeeley said:
Well, like Tawny Kitaen, she's gone overboard with the collagen in the lips. Why women do this I have no idea.
I'm with ya. Not sure if you watch Scrubs (best show on TV), but Christa Miller (she plays "Jordan", use to play "Kate" on "The Drew Carey Show") is the latest actress to OC. No idea what she was thinking. Cute chick. But her lips are now clown-like.

JayKeeley said:
new Meg Ryan = Rachel McAdams
I wasn't even aware that the old Meg Ryan served a purpose, and that we needed a new one.

JayKeeley said:
But same problem -- younger women don't have the sexy/sultry thing going. They can't. Well, unless of course we're talking Angelina Jolie but that is just a freak of nature in how goddess-like she is.
Laura Prepon. Pictures don't do her justice (or I'd post one). But she oozes sexy on "That 70s Show". She's totally on my laminated list.

Zod

My current bint saw the movie this weekend, she said "oh well, it was better than anything with John Travolta." hahaha.

JayKeeley said:
I cannot wait to see this film, even though I can't stand Tom Spanks.

And guess what? 2nd largest weekend opening OF ALL TIME.

Are you fucking joshing me sire? Tom Hanks is a fucking legend!!! Forrest fucking Gump! Still one of my top all time favs to this day. :kickass:

General Zod said:
I'm with ya. Not sure if you watch Scrubs (best show on TV), but Christa Miller (she plays "Jordan", use to play "Kate" on "The Drew Carey Show") is the latest actress to OC. No idea what she was thinking. Cute chick. But her lips are now clown-like.

I wasn't even aware that the old Meg Ryan served a purpose, and that we needed a new one.

Laura Prepon. Pictures don't do her justice (or I'd post one). But she oozes sexy on "That 70s Show". She's totally on my laminated list.

Zod

These dames need some vaginal collagen.

Reign in Acai said:
Tom Hanks is a fucking legend!!!
I know a lot of people think this way, but this is definitely up there on my WHAT THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE THINKING?!?!? list. I mean Keanu Fucking Reeves is a better actor than that hack. I've met dead birds with more personality! Ugh.

Anyhow, I finished this book last night and quickly moved on to some Vonnegut to save face. I was getting entertained by the story toward the end, but by the end of the book the whole thing pretty much fell apart. Not a terrible ending, but definitely not very good.
rating_2.gif

Yeah the Burbs kicks ass. Saving Private Ryan was one of the biggest pieces of shit I've ever had the misfortune to witness. Oddly enough i thought Otm Shank did the only decent acting in the whole thing.