Another Kayo Dot thread, for several reasons...

She played a few of the clarinet lines, and during one of the segue pieces there was some violin, but I think those parts were all pre-recorded. Either way that element added to the madness perfectly.

You know how the Antique has that great drawn out crescendo for a beginning? It started off with Toby playing the opening chords in very loose free time and ended up with 4 guitars and one extremely low bass crunching into that DUN DUN DA DA DUUUUUUUUUUN riff. Magic.

hahaha I love that thing.

ps: this thread will receive continual bumping until jaykeeley and nate reply.

pss; i'm giving up on capital letters and the shift key altogether.

hahaha no i've never flash-jerked, but i've done plenty of print-screen-cut-paste-into-paint-for-hilarious-results.

btw it's only a matter of time before jayk and nate read this shit and reply in cartmanish 'fuck yoo guyz' fashion.

NAD: Did you ever read comicbooks? X-men: Age of Apocalypse had a character named Sugar Man, I think that was hisname. The two last words of all of his sentences rantogether. A bit likethis. Itsucked.

Maybe Mia shouldn't know that it would rule to pause that flash to wank to. Don't tell her.

i read preacher, sandman, and... that's about it. although perhaps i should start imitatingsugarman.

dick.jpg