maudlin of the Well / Kayo Dot

I don't know how much it is yet (or if it's still there), I'll PM one or both of you fuggers in an hour or two.

I would appreciate if those of you who have audio software on your home or work computers would be so kind as to not try to slow these songs down to hear what they sounded like before they were sped up. Basically, I will be embarrassed at my adolescent voice and the "magic" of hi-dub will be lost
lolzor

lizard said:
BWD have you seen this yet?

Kayo Dot in Asheville, NC!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 27th
at Vincent's Ear Cafe
68 B N Lexington Avenue
Asheville, NC

!!!:mad:KFWJFGJ EWIJF VIJF VJF VASOD VJFIJG*$U$ $94u484984 r8u 8voifAIFHF IUAHOU HFAWUFHAUFHY VOHJALIFJ I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n!LSIFJI FJI VIJN NCISNZII*DS&*$&*WE|}{POF IU*#*%^#)#HFIEBE(IUB @@RJOIF FOSKJ CFI SFUFIOCROFL RJI GJO SP K PKJHAHAHAIJDF OIR EUUT OR
OSFH SHIT@!!!#

Hi dub was so cool, so many fond memories from many years ago. Haha, that's probably why I like Especially Likely Sloth, it sounds like hi dub!

Nov 12 @ the hemlock tavern/ San Francisco, CA
Nov 14 @ silverlake lounge/ Los Angeles, CA with Green Milk From the Planet Orange (Japan) and Continental
Nov 16 @ solar culture / Tucson, AZ
Nov 17 @ the paper heart gallery / Phoenix, AZ

I wouldn't be surprised if I attended all of these.

It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.

beer, okay. touch my sister and you'll be wearing your ass for a hat.

opeth1.jpg
Still the best thing evAr.

jesus, spend five years in the men's prison colony in chino and everyone figures you've taken teh cock up the poop shute.

Hahahaha Chino. That place is worthless except Joey's BBQ which RULES. Giant racks of ribs, giant racks on the chicks that serve them to you.

Erik said:
You know when I called Arcturus artsy-fartsy the other day? Yeah, I didn't really remember the existance of Maudlin Of The well at the time... they make Arcturus look like fucking Hellhammer.

I also found this quote very amusing, so I put it in my signature.