(another) New Megadeth track - New Kiss track

'Headcrusher' is alright but '1,320' is mean! Reminds a mix between '502' and stuff from RIP. I agree that the album profiles as good return to thrash into form.

excited for both albums. its easy to tell since 1978 paul stanley was the mastermind behind KISS

IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS YOU GOTTA BE BUYING THE NEW ALBUM~ SEPT 15TH
I WANT THIS TO BE THERE FIRST NUMBER ONE ALBUM~
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WARNING YOU ARE NOT A REAL DROOGIE AND VIC RATTLEHEAD WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS

http://www.zshare.net/audio/64286622eb733bbd/

OH AND YOUR WELCOME DROOGIES!

PS: THERE NEEDS TO BE A MEGADETH THREAD ON HERE THERES LIKE A MILLION BANDS WITH THERE OWN THREADS ON HERE!

I hate to admit it, but I'm actually looking forward to the new Kiss album. The snipet of song on Youtube sounds pretty good.
As for Megadeth, they're one of the bands that I am ALWAYS looking forward to. Will probably get both albums as soon as they come out.

Kiss is a business and I refuse to support those money sucking pigs, anything with kiss on it i spit on with disgust. I refuse to support those clowns, they should be doing childrens birthday parties.

I got news for you all of your favorite bands are in it for money...
What do you think it's a fucking hobby for them?!:lol::lol::lol:
Say what you will about KISS but they do good business with or or without your support.

Kiss is a business and I refuse to support those money sucking pigs, anything with kiss on it i spit on with disgust. I refuse to support those clowns, they should be doing childrens birthday parties.

What's the problem with you?
What's the goddamn problem with you?
Why always there's a problem with you?

READ THE RULES!

Remember that the music we like is a very personal choice and value to us. Insulting someones favorite band or music can deeply insult or hurt that person.

Thus here we expect you to behave as a mature person that respects the personal choices that other people make.

We don't care what your educational level is or how old you are or how strongly you dislike a band or genre [and that goes for glam as well!].

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/old-school/192052-everyone-read-before-posting-forum.html

I'm not a KISS fan, so I simply refrain to post in threads about them. But no, you have to came a pick a fight, you delight in insulting people and bands. So guess what?, you just crossed the final line. I'll be watching every single post you make from now on and if there's the slightest sign of offensive beahvior it would be deleted without warning.

Game over.

since you are a sensitive moderator who can not take it when i post my thoughts of constructive criticism on bands i will not post here.

Thank you very much, good luck on another board. Don't slam the door on the way out.

What you posted is not constructive criticism, it's misdirected bitching.

Thanks Brandon, after reading your answer and Ruben's above I was thrown over the edge. It's so difficult to keep the place at peace like it use to be, what's wrong with some newbies? o_O

I'm not convinced by the Megadeth song...

maybe repeated listens will help...

Really? It actually got me from the first time I listened to it (that I cannot say about songs from TSHF as example). What particularly you dislike about it? Being a musician and into a thrash band I consider your input good food for thought.