(another) New Megadeth track - New Kiss track

you listen up motherfucker, this is america and we say what we want here. If you want to be dicktator go start your own costa rican communist forum. I'll say what i want, go stick that Gene simmons KISS dildo up your ass you asshole. Your the worst fucking moderator I've ever seen on a site, I'll do everything in my power to kick your ass out of here.

I get it you don't like KISS...You are very abbrassive and your communication skills are poor at best. I'm sure you make a hell of a first impression with people, eh? You are simply classless and so what if you're American?! So am I. It's people like you that make us hated across the world. And no I'm not some liberal, either. Please leave as you've worn out your welcome.

you listen up motherfucker, this is america and we say what we want here. If you want to be dicktator go start your own costa rican communist forum. I'll say what i want, go stick that Gene simmons KISS dildo up your ass you asshole. Your the worst fucking moderator I've ever seen on a site, I'll do everything in my power to kick your ass out of here.

It looks like Wyvern has deleted the original post, but using Sixx's quote, I'd like to respond:
1. America's greatest asset is also it's greatest folly. Canada has just as much free speech as America does (despite what Faux News might be suggesting) but by and large, Canadians shut the hell up. We don't have to open our mouths at any given chance. You find too many people in the US who have an opinion and haven't the slightest clue WTF they're talking about. All the rhetoric about health care I've caught in the news is but one example.

2. Costa Rica is not a communist nation. Being from a country, even if it is communist, does not make that person a communist (and I believe Wyvern has stated he is a capitalist). Costa Ricans, like people of all nations are trying to live their lives and make themselves better. Fuck you for being so incredibly arrogant toward a nation who has less.

3. You're welcome to try to remove Wyvern but it ain't gonna happen. He's a widely liked and respected member of this forum. Most of us have known him for years, and you a matter of several hate-filled days. He governs very little here and only interjects when needed. That is an example of a good moderator.

4. One of the rules specifically states NO AD HOMINEM (AKA personal attacks). The very first thing you did was attack anyone who likes Kiss. You need to grow up and learn the proper tenants for holding a debate.

5. We respect each other on this forum, and calling someone a piece of shit, is not acceptable a very fast way to get your ass maligned by this otherwise friendly group of metalheads.

Brandon I deeply appreciate that you step up on my defense (you should had been a lawyer :D).

Yes I did remove the post because I believe that more than once both you and Ruben in a very calm and intelligent way answered to that person attacks. I really would have preferred that we all had ignored him, feeding trolls in my experience on boards have always been a bad move. Nevertheless like I said I appreciate a lot your efforts to tone down the attacks and keep the place clean and peaceful.

I already wrote to Deron asking him for feedback on the situation and moreover about my performance as moderator of this forum. When I joint here Henri (Hawk) wasn't yet the moderator and the place nevertheless was a cozy one for a metalhead. Since then I've seen with regret to dissapear a lot of cherised regulars and I've seen gladly some to return and new regulars to come and improve the site with their posts (as well as some non-regulars and newbies), sadly I've seen people coming in here with a bad attitude up-in-front and basically looking to pick up a fight.

When Hawk stepped down as mod and asked me to fill his shoes, I thought it was an unworhty position for myself but then I felt it was (is) a high distinction awarded to me from him and those of you who had supported me at the time and I sware I tried my best all this time to improve and keep UMOS alive.

As much that I wish the place will be more alive I know people have real lives outside cyberspace and time, job, family, duties and even economy precludes people to post a lot in here.
Also it's clear to me that we all have faults as humans we are and thus we can't behave like saints or live by no-violence as the great Ghandi wanted. So from time to time we all gonna loose some temper and let steam loose in here, that's not a crime. The crime is not to recognize it and apologize later, or worse to keep the flame wars going on.

Even if UMOS is a democracy and we believe in freedom of speech, nor the first or the second are a 00 licence, meaning we're not here to kill at will. And like every society we have to set some rules and live by them, and that with freedom comes responsability and whatever we say held us accountable for it.

In a nutshell, the moment the regulars who are the main structure of this forum believe that my labor and services are not longer required for the benefit of the forum or that my behavior have exceeded my duties for the worst, I'll gladly step down without grudge to anyone.

Peace to all of you who keep this place alive and neat (you know who you are) and thanks for the support to the forum throughout all these years up to this very day. :wave:

Lol whenever I question something...People just come back with Dream Theater Comments...You cannot possibly say Kiss is a great band and call Dream Theater bad, Thats a crime in some states I hear.

Lol whenever I question something...People just come back with Dream Theater Comments...You cannot possibly say Kiss is a great band and call Dream Theater bad, Thats a crime in some states I hear.

Listen, you're the one that took a swipe at the people who listen to KISS. I was simply pointing out that there are people listen to KISS and there are people who don't. And there are people who don't much care for Dream Theater. So yes I'm saying there are people who think KISS is a great band and there are people who think Dream Theater is a wankfest. It's no crime to have different tastes in music, is it?! Personally I think both bands have have had their fair share of great albums and stinkers, regardless of musical ability or record sales....

Sure but Dream Theater are still relevant today if you like the new stuff or not...Kiss had some great songs back in the day but They are so doing this for the money.

Again, as I've stated, few people buy CDs these days. Bands can hardly make any money releasing a CD anymore because they're sold for cheaper and most people just grab them off torrents.

I'd say at this point they're doing it more for themselves and the fans. We've been asking for 11 years for a new album, they're finally delivering. They could have remained like the Rolling Stones or Poison and toured on their past material forever.

Look, I'll admit their "artistic track record" toward being an artist and hating capitalism is hardly spotless, but if all they cared about was money, they would only tour because they'll likely make more for 2-3 shows than they will from the release of this album.

Sure but Dream Theater are still relevant today if you like the new stuff or not...Kiss had some great songs back in the day but They are so doing this for the money.

:lol: Of course Kiss is doing it for the money. They're the most commercialized, merchandised band ever. It's what makes Kiss Kiss.

kiss_potato.jpg
C-KTL_1_dt.jpg

Hey people, please. We already have a person causing trouble by arguing pointlessly.

I believe that Sixxswine had stated it in a very clear and considered manner:

a) all bands are in for the money in the end (unless you're Bill Gates son and wants to play metal).
b) both KISS and DT had, have and will have followers. Thus both bands have relevancy.
c) I'm not a KISS fan and I consider myself a DT fan, nevertheless I'm the first to acknowledge that DT has made a lot of mistakes since MP2SFAM and I'm questioning my own fandom.

When somebody post in a forum is either because that person wants to contribute or wants information. No one earns money or an IRS return for posting like crazy (trust me I have been a postwhore in other forums and no, I never consider that an insult :D). So posting for the sake of it and/or to annoy people is NOT the way of UMOS, if a person does not have something useful to say better stay out of the thread. I do it a lot, I just watch to see everything is in order (my job here) but I don't post or state an opinion.

Peace to all and please continue with the topic: a song from Megadeth and a song from KISS.

Thayer's fantastic. He's a better Ace than Ace - technically speaking of course. I'm curious to hear him on an album because he was great on Alive 4.

I know he's better technically than Ace I grew up listening to Bkack N Blue in Portland. Wait a minute! He didn't play on Alive IV!!!!! That was an Ace show, it was recorded in Vancouver on New Year's Eve 1999....