New Megadeth album

The good news is the album is about an hours worth of music. I feel it is better than Endgame by a hair but that's not saying much. Probably because I'm shocked the album runs more than 45 minutes. I felt the album didn't really have any amazing riffs or arrangements tho. Lots of the stuff sounded rehashed or done before. Lots of solo's and stuff but nothing came to me as awesome as most of the songs are mid paced. If anything I think I enjoyed the last 2 songs on the album the best. There is some Fear Factory type riffs in there and they sound like stuff Fear Factory would of thrown away. I hope this gets out all the rust and Mustaine can start writing fresh from scratch and hopefully come up with some better more creative ideas. Now that there is no songs to fall back on, he has no choice or retire.

I think it's better than what I expected, cause I thought it would be total garbage at first but overall the songwriting is good though it's not really something special.
Like said before I expected worse and it's lightyears away from albums like R.I.P., Countdown to Extinction or So far so Good, so what? but listenable..

Mostly meh... I have detected some riffs I had already heard a bunch of times (one in particular has been bugging me a lot...) and the like but it's as I expected. The only salvageable tracks for me were Black Swan and New World Order. I may end up liking more in the future but that's pretty much it for now, nothing stands out as much as I would have liked to...

Just listened.
New World Order was better on Youthansia and Millenium of the Blind should have been left as a cheesy bridge song. I think extending Millenium has just made it worse.
First listen through, I like Public Enemy No 1 and I thought Wrecker was good too but it was too long. Fast Lane had a cool end riff as well, but only because it reminded me of the end riff in Wake Up Dead

Im going to agree with Joe and say 6/10. I don't think its another End Game however, I personally think End Game was good.