New Megadeth album

just about the biggest megadeth fanboy ever right here. cant fucking wait. only listened to public enemy so far. the rest will wait for the stereo on 11.

10 days :kickass:

Just got it... yeah, it's pretty crap if I'm honest. The best tracks on there are Black Swan and Millenium of the Blind, and even they're not quite as good as their previous incarnations. The band have fucking ruined New World Order - a track I fucking love - and most of the main tracks are just bland and predictable.

It's like Youthanasia, only it's not very good. To be honest, you'd be much better off just buying Youthanasia - at least that was a fucking cracking album. This is pitifully mediocre at best.

Heard it... don't really care for it. My biggest disappointment was 13 because I expected a lot from the ending track (with a name I kinda like), and instead it wound up being mediocre at best. But for SOME reason, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like it...

(facepalm)

It just seems they didn't put much effort into this record. Mustaine was using old stuff that had been sitting around for years, and they recorded in a flash with no effort it seems. I would rather have 7 or 8 epics than 13 radio friendly songs. I will be listening through the whole album here within the hour to give full thoughs on the complete record, I have already heard half the album.

It should've been so much better, as everything on paper looks fucking great. but it's just... it's just not very good. At all. Black Swan is the best track on offer, and even that has been slightly ruined by the horrible intro solo.

Endgame was fucking amazing imo.
I have to agree with thrasherdave that Black Swan has been ruined a bit with the intro solo.