New Megadeth album

New World Order, Black Swan and millenium of the Blind. In fact, the riff for MotB was reused in 1000 Times Goodbye one The World Needs A Hero.

Christ Mustaine, pull it together.

I was born on the 13th day of the 13th month, I want 13 copies that cost $13 each, for free. 13 weeks before release, 13 days before release, 13 hours before release, into release, after release, and then 13 days after release, and 13 weeks after release.

13 times over.

Yeah what the fuck is with the song titles? Is this part compilation part original? I don't get it. Seems lame either way.

public enemy is boss. great track, front cover is better than the last 2 in my opinion but not great.

looking forward to hearing a proper version of new world order as it was only demo'd back on youthanasia, that and millenium of the blind are from the youth era which is great.

black swan nwo and motb are all complete re-works so im not so bothered about them being on the album. black swan was never actually released and it was the record label who gave it away to fan club members only so thats not overly bad.

sudden deth should have just been on guitar hero and left off

apart from that there are 9 new songs which is an albums worth of new shit, 8 of which i havnt heard so win win win.

bring on november 1st!:yell: