New Megadeth album

I was born on the....... 12th. :lol: As far as album titles go, I guess it's okaaaaaaay.

Correction...MEGADETH has set TH1RT3EN as the title of its new and 13th album, tentatively due this fall via Roadrunner Records. The CD was recorded at the band's own recording facility - Vic's Garage studio - in San Marcos, California with producer Johnny K (DISTURBED, 3 DOORS DOWN, FINGER ELEVEN). Dave Mustaine officially announced the title of the new album on stage earlier tonight (Friday, July 8) at the U.K. edition of the Sonisphere festival at Knebworth.

At a one-off gig from the European Big 4 shows, (July 4th) Megadeth debuted their new track, 'Public Enemy No.1', live in Hamburg, Germany at the Docks.

@Rusty..Hope your right about that.

Megadeth just annouced the new album's going to be called "13"
“I started playing guitar at 13 and this is our 13th record and I was born on the 13th. As soon as I said I was going to call it ‘13’, I started noticing 13 everywhere. They never used to have 13th floors in hotels but now they have them again.”
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=160490

It's called observer-expectancy effect, Dave, you fucking retard.

bad title that has already been overdone... even with the l33t speak version. D'OH!

As you were, ass you are:)

Seriously I really hope that this was the worst track of the album. But seriously, that album title is just cheesy...