ANTHRAX officially OVER..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
NEW SINGER< SOUNDS LIKE OLD SINGER< PISSED OFF FANS< SCOTT IAN PIMPED HIMSELF OUT OF ANY INTEGRITY> DONE...
NEW STUFF SOUNDS LIKE OLD STUFF MINUS THE SINGER WHO MADE THE OLD STUFF SOUND LIKE IT......
ANTHRAX FANS CRY..........WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the new guy sounds alot like john bush...

these guys need to literally get on their knees and just beg John to come back...

it's just gonna be cringe worthy when the new album come out...

it's like alice n chains getting William DuVall to sing...it's just not right...

but I wonder if Billy will get slightly upset...if Anthrax does a "turn around" actually sells more copies than the new M.O.D. album...

Billy Milano : WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I wonder if Billy will get slightly upset...if Anthrax does a "turn around" actually sells more copies than the new M.O.D. album...

Billy Milano : WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You obviously are a turd. They better sell more records than MOD but that's a far cry from them Selling the 10's of millions they brag about. oh one more thing Anthrax fan boy, Everyone knows Anthrax are a joke. I just love all the activism on their site. Speaks tons to their integrity....

Say hi to your mom.:lol:

As much as I like older anthrax and their legacy of some truly great music (Imitation of Life, Skeletons in the Closet, etc) at this point, if they had any integrity left they would call themselves something different. But then again, being able to look back at their choices during their career, I can see they had very little integrity to begin with--changing their clothing style numerous times--leather during FOM to the jams/vision street wear of the late 80's to the dark jeans and shirts of POT because they werent taken seriously, the decision to change their vocalists because there current one wasnt "heavy" enough, their quasi grunge sound of SOWN, their blatant pantera rip off on Vol8, and I almost forgot their wanting to trademark the NYHC logo. And their flip flopping of genres--we're a thrash band, wait we're a heavy metal band, then again we are a rock band. I can see wanting to expand your music to different directions but for christs sake you dont abandon your core sound.

Anthrax officially over? Deja-vu... deja-vu...

They fucked with their fans like barely any band before (maybe except for Ki$$ - see the connection?). But I'm still a fan of everything they've done musically and even considering I'd give all my money (not like that would be much) to see them on stage again with Bush, I'm not going to judge the new stuff without hearing the record.

LOL
This coming from a guy who's records sell in the 10s, thats right his new album has sold 47 copies worldwide.

But that figures since his new tour is playing to literally 10s as well. 15 people here, 25 people there, 35 people here (thats a good night).

Does anyone else notice when shit goes wrong in Billy Milanos life, all he can do is bitch about anthrax. Failed album, failing tour, I know I will draw attention to myself by bitching about anthrax. He does it every time. Then he delets all previous posts and acts like nothing happend.

Milano is the biggest liar/hypocrit in the music biz.

LOL
This coming from a guy who's records sell in the 10s, thats right his new album has sold 47 copies worldwide.

But that figures since his new tour is playing to literally 10s as well. 15 people here, 25 people there, 35 people here (thats a good night).

Does anyone else notice when shit goes wrong in Billy Milanos life, all he can do is bitch about anthrax. Failed album, failing tour, I know I will draw attention to myself by bitching about anthrax. He does it every time. Then he delets all previous posts and acts like nothing happend.

Billy is one of the coolest, genuine persons you'll ever meet. How many people do you know that actually spend time with their fans before & after every show? Usually, the average musician bolts for the dressing room door right after the show and hides until everyone is gone.

Billy is one of the coolest, genuine persons you'll ever meet. How many people do you know that actually spend time with their fans before & after every show? Usually, the average musician bolts for the dressing room door right after the show and hides until everyone is gone.

I give Billy shit but I have to agree with this!:kickass:

When Anthrax last album came out I asked myself why is this band still together, and why does it take them10 years to get their shit together and they still can't. Anthrax is out of fucking order, the stores been closed for 10 years and Scott Vh1 Ian is a joke to metal.

LOL

Why not post under your real screen name instead of a mult

LOL

BTW, what label is Anthrax currently on? What was their last albums sales? You can use either the Alive on with Joey(you know the one they expected to sell really well but didnt) or WCFYA. Both of those album sales were terrible so please spare your sales argument

I find it difficult to believe only 47 copies of RW&S have been sold! Its a such a great album!

One of the following must be occurring: The tally's not counting electronic copies, OR the label's doing the worst job on earth for distribution/marketing OR its having the fucking shit pirated out of it.

Anyway, this MOD IS DONE guy is probably Lord Faggitron in a weak disguise. (I recognise his sneering little voice.) And where does one learn about total album sales?

Jurched

I find it difficult to believe only 47 copies of RW&S have been sold! Its a such a great album!

One of the following must be occurring: The tally's not counting electronic copies, OR the label's doing the worst job on earth for distribution/marketing OR its having the fucking shit pirated out of it.

Anyway, this MOD IS DONE guy is probably Lord Faggitron in a weak disguise. (I recognise his sneering little voice.) And where does one learn about total album sales?

Jurched

I'm sure the tally is up to at least 53 by now. Geez...where does this guy get his information?