ANTHRAX officially OVER..

LOL
This coming from a guy who's records sell in the 10s, thats right his new album has sold 47 copies worldwide.

But that figures since his new tour is playing to literally 10s as well. 15 people here, 25 people there, 35 people here (thats a good night).

Does anyone else notice when shit goes wrong in Billy Milanos life, all he can do is bitch about anthrax. Failed album, failing tour, I know I will draw attention to myself by bitching about anthrax. He does it every time. Then he delets all previous posts and acts like nothing happend.

Milano is the biggest liar/hypocrit in the music biz.

Like I said on the Anthrax board. If album and ticket sales decide the pecking order for criticism. I'd like to see your gold records before you say another word.
When a very good metal band decides to hang up the guitars, start using drum tracks, wear Kangols and begins rapping. The part of you that is waiting for someone else to make a decision thinks they are great because they sold albums.
It's an integrity thing. You wouldn't understand.

O.k time for me to chime in. Billy, Lets be real. Youve been hating Anthrax for awhile way before Bush left. Perhaps you ment to say you were a fan of John Bush and not a fan of Anthrax. But either way who cares. Secondly the man brings up a good point. I am an Anthrax fan and Ive had it with this shit. First Joeys out, Johns in. Scott and Charlie need the cash they rehire Joey. Bush being a good man finds a polite way to tell them to fuck off cause the milef the reunion to death. Now they hire a new singer. No integrity what so ever. Before I pass judgement on the new shit I want to hear it. But I have a feeling it will sound like We've come for you all part 2. and will suck. No offense to the new guy Dan. But I guarantee you all, in a few years they will kiss John's ass to get him back.

O.k time for me to chime in. Billy, Lets be real. Youve been hating Anthrax for awhile way before Bush left. Perhaps you ment to say you were a fan of John Bush and not a fan of Anthrax. But either way who cares. Secondly the man brings up a good point. I am an Anthrax fan and Ive had it with this shit. First Joeys out, Johns in. Scott and Charlie need the cash they rehire Joey. Bush being a good man finds a polite way to tell them to fuck off cause the milef the reunion to death. Now they hire a new singer. No integrity what so ever. Before I pass judgement on the new shit I want to hear it. But I have a feeling it will sound like We've come for you all part 2. and will suck. No offense to the new guy Dan. But I guarantee you all, in a few years they will kiss John's ass to get him back.

A few years? They're old and crusty as it is...in a few years they'll be lost in oblivion.

I was REALLY hoping they would keep Dan Spitz and Joey and put out a new album.

Since that's not going to happen, I won't be spending any more time on anything they put out. I've hated everything since Sound of White Noise and I tire of Scott and Charlie's bullshit. Make whatever fucking music makes you happy, but stop being such assclowns who can't make up their mind about anything.

"We're just a rock band."
"We've always been more of a hardcore band."
"I'm the first to say we're a metal band."

They shit-talked Joey to death after they fired him the first time. Then they shit-talked Dan Spitz after they fired him. Then they bring in John Bush and he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, until they can't sell out a backyard BBQ. They they bring in Joey and Dan and fuck over Rob G, Joey Vera, and John Bush, all the while saying how they would love to get those guys back and make more music.

I'm sorry, but fuck Anthrax.

/rant

If those guys want to continue in music, they should come up with a new band name and different style.

After everything I've heard about them, they sound like a couple of huge douchebags, who's only love is money, not fellow bandmates or friends.

Billy's the man, Anthrax have sucked ever since they got Bush in the band as good a singer he is, I hope they fail I get a kick out of watching $cott and Charlene cry when they don't sell records

I agree with Slayer. As much as I like John's voice, it was never the same. I always liked Joey's voice and his energy. After he left, they weren't as exciting to me and it's all become a bit of a bore. I would love it if their next records kicks ass and makes me eat my words, but for now I'm not really expecting much.

I agree with Slayer. As much as I like John's voice, it was never the same. I always liked Joey's voice and his energy. After he left, they weren't as exciting to me and it's all become a bit of a bore. I would love it if their next records kicks ass and makes me eat my words, but for now I'm not really expecting much.

I agree, I much prefer Joey, but like I said Bush is a good singer, its just like as soon as Joey left they completely forgot how to write metal songs. I always see all kinds of praise for WCFYA, but I think that is such an awful album, its all mid tempo hard rock songs made as a desperate attempt to get radio play - pretty much the story of all their material with Bush (though I'll admit SOWN is a good metal album).

Haha you guys want this to turn into another Joey vs John thread?

Haha nope, I never argue about John vs Joey... think they are both great singers, but the music $cott and Charlene wrote with John in the band (save for SOWN) is pathetic. A lot of it is barely even metal. I'd love to hear Bush sing over a real thrash band one day.