Anthrax Reunion!!!!

OneWorld

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2005
:hotjump: hello im new here and I have to tell ya is that Anthrax is back again!! YES! it's true and they are in the studio to talk about the 2006 new album!

Here is the current line-up:
JOEY BELLADONNA

FRANK BELLO

CHARLIE BENANTE

SCOTT IAN

DANNY SPITZ

ok, if you don't believe it ? well i feel sorry for you buddy and you will have to go to the new Anthrax website here at http://anthrax.com and read the Anthrax Reunion News page and think about it ;) http://anthrax.com/news.asp

let's spread the fucking disease!!!!!!!!!

if you still don't believe it ? well u suck!

have a good day!

sooooooo, as this rap is winding down
its plain to see i forgot my hat
you know Anthrax is number one
but we don't care we just wanna have....(party)
buff the buff the buff he buffed
we are the kings and all shall buff
we're like a diamond, that is forever
and will remain the hardest ever!

:headbang:

Please tell me this is someone disguised as someone different and trying to be a comedian as no one can be dumb enough to come onto the band's messageboard and think that this is new information to us:Smug: :Spin:

OneWorld said:
:hotjump: hello im new here and I have to tell ya is that Anthrax is back again!! YES! it's true and they are in the studio to talk about the 2006 new album!

JOEY BELLADONNA

FRANK BELLO

CHARLIE BENANTE

SCOTT IAN

DANNY SPITZ

ok, if you don't believe it ? well i feel sorry for you buddy and you will have to go to the new Anthrax website here at http://anthrax.com and read the Anthrax Reunion News page and think about it ;) http://anthrax.com/news.asp

have a good day!

tattooedsean666 said:
Please tell me this is someone disguised as someone different and trying to be a comedian as no one can be dumb enough to come onto the band's messageboard and think that this is new information to us:Smug: :Spin:

probably yes...

when I am on a bands forum, i can usually assume that everyone else there already knows the bands web site. n00b :dopey:

Holy shit! Thanks for the info!!!!
OneWorld said:

JOEY BELLADONNA

FRANK BELLO

CHARLIE BENANTE

SCOTT IAN

DANNY SPITZ

have a good day!

its never old news buddy...

i just got an email from Scott Ian and he told me yes it's true! Anthrax is back! u think this is a joke ? i hate to burst with u kids..i don't do comedian and i don't do jokes! This is the real news and it's been all over the net and in the metal magazine! and MTV!!

(Please tell me this is someone disguised as someone different and trying to be a comedian as no one can be dumb enough to come onto the band's messageboard and think that this is new information to us )....

i don't disguised as someone different u webtard motherfucker and stfu already u goat wanker and go committ suicide !

Jesus Christ, you're just stupid aren't you? We believe it. We know about the reuinion. We're all fans.

And you're calling someone else a webtard when you don't know how to use the reply w/ quote icon correctly or put a sentence together?

OneWorld said:
its never old news buddy...

i just got an email from Scott Ian and he told me yes it's true! Anthrax is back! u think this is a joke ? i hate to burst with u kids..i don't do comedian and i don't do jokes! This is the real news and it's been all over the net and in the metal magazine! and MTV!!

(Please tell me this is someone disguised as someone different and trying to be a comedian as no one can be dumb enough to come onto the band's messageboard and think that this is new information to us )....

i don't disguised as someone different u webtard motherfucker and stfu already u goat wanker and go committ suicide !

It kinda reminds of the Anthrax Mosher Writing Style.....
This guy just fell off a Turnip truck....
Hey DickWeed look around we've been around here a while.... Where the F -have you been........ under a rock....

GregadetH said:
Jesus Christ, you're just stupid aren't you? We believe it. We know about the reuinion. We're all fans.

And you're calling someone else a webtard when you don't know how to use the reply w/ quote icon correctly or put a sentence together?

rofl!!!! :D u still suck and yes i do know how to reply shit and i can reply whatever i like cuz im a webmaster and i have 10 message board dumbass, so why don't u go outside and hump a fucking mailbox! why don't u go to blabbermouth.com site and read the fucking news, they just post about Anthrax Reunion already..

thraxx said:
It kinda reminds of the Anthrax Mosher Writing Style.....
This guy just fell off a Turnip truck....
Hey DickWeed look around we've been around here a while.... Where the F -have you been........ under a rock....

" been around here a while " hmmm well are you sure ? think again....look at your date under your avatar loser, it says 2002 :tickled: oh boy you are so smart, but you are way behind...damn it's time for you to catch up the news update buddy :dopey:

GregadetH said:

I am glad someone told me their was a reunion - I wondered why I have an Anthrax concert ticket at home next to the fridge !!!! :headbang:

That also explains why Danny, Frank and Joey are on the website now...

Apparantly their is a third Star Wars movie coming out and Anaikin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader.......... :D

OneWorld said:
rofl!!!! :D u still suck and yes i do know how to reply shit and i can reply whatever i like cuz im a webmaster and i have 10 message board dumbass, so why don't u go outside and hump a fucking mailbox! why don't u go to blabbermouth.com site and read the fucking news, they just post about Anthrax Reunion already..

What is this broken english bullshit?

I no need fuck mailbox. I fuck the mother of you last night and make her ass hurt with great fury and joy. I no go to blabbermouth. It retarded like you.

Now, go to corner and give out fucky, fucky sucky, sucky to gay soldier boy.

OneWorld said:
" been around here a while " hmmm well are you sure ? think again....look at your date under your avatar loser, it says 2002 :tickled: oh boy you are so smart, but you are way behind...damn it's time for you to catch up the news update buddy :dopey:

Everyones date is 2002. That's when this board started up.

WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE REUNION! YOU NEED TO CATCH UP.

OneWorld said:

Hey Cocksucker...... i have been around since 1987 .... need proof

page9.jpg