Anthrax Reunion!!!!

Anthrax am goodly band. There are the rock! No one but me know all the news for band!

ThraxSA said:
I am glad someone told me their was a reunion - I wondered why I have an Anthrax concert ticket at home next to the fridge !!!! :headbang:

That also explains why Danny, Frank and Joey are on the website now...

Apparantly their is a third Star Wars movie coming out and Anaikin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader.......... :D

NO WAY... you mean the same ticket I have as well ... that also explains why I thought Rob looked like Danny, Joey Vera like Frankie, John like Joey Belladonna....

Man thanks to this guy I am in the loop now. Wow.

Also ThraxSA no way Anakin is Darth Vader... what next you will tell me he is also Lukes father right...

HAHAHA. One World welcome to the board but don't flame the old schoolers here man who have been on this board for years (literally) and have known about this reunion for eons!

aliasp said:
NO WAY... you mean the same ticket I have as well ... that also explains why I thought Rob looked like Danny, Joey Vera like Frankie, John like Joey Belladonna....

Also ThraxSA no way Anakin is Darth Vader... what next you will tell me he is also Lukes father right...

HAHAHA. One World welcome to the board but don't flame the old schoolers here man who have been on this board for years (literally) and have known about this reunion for eons!

What, are you coming to the Adelaide show as well ??

Hey, we should meet up in Adeaide, what a coincidence !!!!!

Hey who is Luke ?

Their was no Luke in episodes 1 & 2. It's a shame that after episode 3, their will be no more. I was hoping to see some Star Wars movies after Anikin becomes that Vader guy........

aliasp said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hey I will get flamed for this big time but man I love Stryper! Yep got all their albums! Poor Stryper - all that hair. But I always dug their albums. Michael Sweet voice is just amazing (must've worn his spandex too tight) and Oz Fox was a killer guitarist.

I remember back in 89 my high school friend going to their concert at Thebby (Adelaide guys will know what I am talking about) and at the end of the concert Stryper threw out Bibles and he nearly got knocked out by one. Now that is bible bashing taken too literally eh!

Thrillho said:
I also heard that none other then Jake E. Lee will be on the new Ozzy record! RIP Randy :(
New Ozzy record? Jake E What? Randy who? Fast-forward 19 or 20 years... Ozzy C.D. Box set, Zakk Wylde, and RIP: Dimebag... Hahahaha... Jake E. Lee... Sorry, Ultimate Sin still kicks ass, but is he still alive? No disrespect to Randy also... Hahaha... Jake E. Lee...

drinkinonjob1 said:
New Ozzy record? Jake E What? Randy who? Fast-forward 19 or 20 years... Ozzy C.D. Box set, Zakk Wylde, and RIP: Dimebag... Hahahaha... Jake E. Lee... Sorry, Ultimate Sin still kicks ass, but is he still alive? No disrespect to Randy also... Hahaha... Jake E. Lee...

That Jake E. Lee comment was a joke there, noob.:loco:

That being said..

oneworld said:
Ed Van Halen has new song David Lee Roth called 'Me Wise Magic'. It surely tear up chart. They re-unite yesterday!

This song title catchy. Like it very,very much I do. Super happy fun time!

:D

I heard once that David Lee Roth insured his todger ... is that true?

aliasp said:
Hey I will get flamed for this big time but man I love Stryper! Yep got all their albums! Poor Stryper - all that hair. But I always dug their albums. Michael Sweet voice is just amazing (must've worn his spandex too tight) and Oz Fox was a killer guitarist.

I remember back in 89 my high school friend going to their concert at Thebby (Adelaide guys will know what I am talking about) and at the end of the concert Stryper threw out Bibles and he nearly got knocked out by one. Now that is bible bashing taken too literally eh!

Stryper: The Kings of Bumble Bee Metal :p

aliasp said:

Yer, I think Stryper are pretty good - very talented musicians.....

Their old 80's outfits look a little wierd with all that yellow and black, that and it's the same colours for the Richmond Football Club (AFL) - something not right their :)

OneWorld said:
:hotjump: hello im new here and I have to tell ya is that Anthrax is back again!! YES! it's true and they are in the studio to talk about the 2006 new album!

First of all, wtf have you been? and second, Anthrax never went anywhere...fans like you did. The only kind of 'back' this reunion is, is a big step back.

drinkinonjob1 said:
Couldn't have said it better myself! I hope he is embarrassed.

Embarrassed ....... not , i think Loudness fucking Ruled.... We left after Loudness
Loudness is playing this year's Swedish Rock Festival

F.U.