Anthrax's future

Been a while since have release anything new and I can only hear their back catalog so many times ... I am just looking forward to Worship Music or whatever the album title turns out to be. I thought We've Come For You All was a great album so even some tunes of that one would be great to hear done again. I fear that all these tunes will now forever sit in the archives and I fear those songs will never be played live.

IMO "Only" sounded great with Joey (at least as good or better than many Belldonna era classics soudned with Bush singing, just watches "music of mass destruction" again yesterday). I think they could throw in "room for one more" too. I actually really like "Black Lodge" as a song, but this of course has very little to do with the ANTHRAX sound, I think Joey could do it, would be a nice surprise. But I know you hate to hear it but that's about it in regard of how relevant ANTHRAX was in the 90's.

The new album should breath some fresh blood in the band of course. It's cool to play new stuff live. I bet they will be reenergized after the release. Let's hope it's a good album and they can move on from there. They maybe have 2-3 albums left in them before they get too old. But I hope we won;t have to wait another 8+ years again....

IMO "Only" sounded great with Joey (at least as good or better than many Belldonna era classics soudned with Bush singing, just watches "music of mass destruction" again yesterday). I think they could throw in "room for one more" too. I actually really like "Black Lodge" as a song, but this of course has very little to do with the ANTHRAX sound, I think Joey could do it, would be a nice surprise. But I know you hate to hear it but that's about it in regard of how relevant ANTHRAX was in the 90's.

The new album should breath some fresh blood in the band of course. It's cool to play new stuff live. I bet they will be reenergized after the release. Let's hope it's a good album and they can move on from there. They maybe have 2-3 albums left in them before they get too old. But I hope we won;t have to wait another 8+ years again....

I'd like to think after the album is released they will tour for a year and then record and release another album. And then do it all over again.

I heard an advert on Rock Radio for my area (Scotland) saying the Damned Things were playing here in the next few weeks. What's that all about? I thought the Big 4 were still touring? It just shows Scott and Rab are still into pushing this pop shite rather than pushing the thrash stuff.

I heard an advert on Rock Radio for my area (Scotland) saying the Damned Things were playing here in the next few weeks. What's that all about? I thought the Big 4 were still touring? It just shows Scott and Rab are still into pushing this pop shite rather than pushing the thrash stuff.

Theyre doing both. o_O

We could go along to the Cathouse/Garage (wherever they are playing) and taunt the fuck out of the two of them. If only we could get scissors in, we could cut off his beard. I swear Scott's beard is why he's such a douche.

Hahaha, actually, I was pondering that today (going along, not cutting off beards) - even if I did manage to get in and met Scott and Rob I think I'd be saying something like, "Hi Rob. Hey Scott, when you getting Dan Spitz back in Anthrax?"